Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Says the man who hates retail disks...

Comment

Seems totally pointless. Who's going to buy it and miss out on the Ketsui mode? Having to swap discs just to play an extra mode is a drag.

Comment

DFKBL/Ketsui Arrange ??!! Sounds crazy awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by bcass View Post
          Seems totally pointless. Who's going to buy it and miss out on the Ketsui mode? Having to swap discs just to play an extra mode is a drag.
          I think it's safe to assume some people will double dip purely for the 0-day access to Black Label, but seeing as the disk is going to be another ~?50 on top it wouldn't surprise me if some people opt out. Agree though that it's annoying if a disk swap is required though, hoping they find some sensible way to get an install of the data going that doesn't open the doors to piracy too much.

Comment

Disc-swap or not, I can't wait to start earning some [10] chips

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
              I think it's safe to assume some people will double dip purely for the 0-day access to Black Label, but seeing as the disk is going to be another ~?50 on top it wouldn't surprise me if some people opt out. Agree though that it's annoying if a disk swap is required though, hoping they find some sensible way to get an install of the data going that doesn't open the doors to piracy too much.
              The only way it could work is if each disc is uniquely encoded, and some sort of online authentication takes place when you install the disc (meaning the disc could only ever be installed on one system at a time). I very much doubt that's what they'll do though.

Comment

Maybe the package will have Ketsui mode on disc and a DLC code included for Black Label?

Comment

From what I can gather, the retail edition will have;

- Black Label
                  - Black Label Novice
                  - "KetsuiPachi"

It won't have any of the "normal" Daifukkatsu 1.5 content, and as a result, won't require the DFK 1.5 disc to run. It'll just be an entirely seperate thing with its own disc.

Comment

That damn disk is going to be £50 (and probably £60 for us europeans) just for an extra mode which kinda looks awesome. Cave has learned the way to milk his loyal customers big time now.

Comment

Is this the same forum that whines about the death of disc releases?

Comment

I don't mind digital distribution when you can get a japanese game for like 1200-1600 points or less than £20. Also if all cave games were released on xbla as originally planned by them then there would be no need to import japanese consoles as well hence saving us tons of money.

Comment

Preorder Muchi Muchi Pork! and Pink Sweets LE at Play-asia (ntsc-uk link)
                          standard edition

Official site
                          Last edited by charlesr; 01-12-2010, 21:05.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Standard edition available as we...

standard edition

Wonder what comes with the LE this time

Neil
                              Last edited by charlesr; 01-12-2010, 21:06.

Comment

Some sort of pig goodness I hope.

Comment

Working...
                                X