Cave titles confirmed for 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fuse View Post
    Crikey. Didn't realise the Death Smiles port was being done by Cave themselves! I am super-hyped for that.

Comment

It looks great, I'm glad to see so much effort going into the graphics.
      Btw, from what I can make out via a translator tool the blog mentions they showed the limited edition to Microsoft recently, so hopefully they will confirm its contents soon.

Comment

I want a release date right now.

Comment

GAH, all these CAVE Shmups. Christmas can't come soon enough. I've decided i'm going to get JPN 360 for chrimbo.

I have a question. I know this isn't the right place to ask this but is the Ketsui Death Label on the DS just a boss battle only game?

Comment

Originally posted by Zero9X View Post
            GAH, all these CAVE Shmups. Christmas can't come soon enough. I've decided i'm going to get JPN 360 for chrimbo.

I have a question. I know this isn't the right place to ask this but is the Ketsui Death Label on the DS just a boss battle only game?
            Yes it is.
            It's basically a High Score game.

Not played it yet but I'm dying too

That new Death Smiles character selcet looks awesome.
            I think I am in love with Casper

Loli characters FTW

Neil

Comment

Death Smiles LE with Junya Inoue-designed box and soundtrack CD. Yum.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                http://www.famitsu.com/game/news/121...4.html?ref=rss

Death Smiles LE with Junya Inoue-designed box and soundtrack CD. Yum.
                Up for pre-order on Play-Asia now...

Death Smiles [First Print Limited Edition] for Xbox360 * In our warehouse. Death Smiles is a shooter that combines cute girls and a gothic horror environment. Windia is a normal 13 year old girl who warped into Gilbaland, a fairytale place that was not on the map. The beautiful and peaceful kingdom, however, was constantly at war with monsters and demons. Since Windia and three other girls have been taken in by an elderly man who sold his services to the king for a living, to return the favour, the girls, using their newly acquired powers, flew into the sky ...

Got my order in now

Comment

Preordered, thanks for that!

Comment

Originally posted by Zero9X View Post
                    Preordered, thanks for that!
                    No worries

Think we all need to get the orderes in for that Limited Edition as soon as possible
                    Gonna be all kinds of awesome

Comment

Mine's in too. Good work team.

Comment

Odds of these being region free?

I don't much fancy the idea of luging a Jap 360 back in my hand luggage next February!

Comment

Little to no chance of them being region free. However the 5pb guy mentioned them possibly being released in the west at the TFVI/DOJBL event.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                            Odds of these being region free?

I don't much fancy the idea of luging a Jap 360 back in my hand luggage next February!
                            Pretty muc zero I'd expect.

I dont think most publishers see there being a market for anything 2D anymore that isnt on a copilation of classics or on the Live/PSN store.

It's a shame but to be fair I wouldnt expect them to sell well even if they did...they just wont compete with the latest 3D malarky thats rammed down our throats every month.

Neil

EDIT - Just read that link Geezer posted, sounds hopeful then for western release.
                            Fingers crossed for you all...will be a shame if you do miss out on these titles.
                            Last edited by Soundwave; 31-10-2008, 11:40.

Comment

Oooooh Ketsui up for pre-order today @ Play-Asia...

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-...n-70-347l.html (NTSC-UK Affiliate link used)

Release date is set for 29th January

My order's in yeah baby!!

Neil

Comment

So is DoDonPachi.
                                Preordered both.

Comment

Working...
                                X