Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
    Awesome news ...

Mushihime-sama Futari 1.5 announced for Jp 360!

Thats Freaking awesome news!!!!!!!!!!!

Love the original on PS2 & I thought the only way I'd be playing this is with a dedicated cab...I Heart you Cave

Neil

Comment

Think its Time to get a Japanese 360

Comment

Absolutly great news, i was only thinking yesterday how much i would like to play this again! Gorgeous cover too!

Comment

I do love the Futari artwork. The various arcade posters are all lovely.

Comment

OMG.

Will I be terrible? Yes. Do I want it anyway? Yes. Can I afford it? No

These things are priced so absurdly. One minute they want them to be cheap Arcade games, then when they're not allowed they decide to charge 10x as much, awful stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
              These things are priced so absurdly. One minute they want them to be cheap Arcade games, then when they're not allowed they decide to charge 10x as much, awful stuff.
              I'm sure Deathsmiles had 10x as much development time as an XBLA version would. Besides, I think it was 5pb looking at XBLA releases for the older games.

Comment

I actually dont mind paying for the Disc release.

I much prefer having the full article in my hand rather than just on my HD (Which is pretty much full anyway) maybe it's just me but there is something much more satisfying having the Discs, Case & manual (Even if I cant read it ) of the games then simply tucking it away on the console itself.

Neil

Comment

Looks like Videogameimports are jumping on the rip off bandwagon...

Death Smile LE First Print - ?109.99 + Shipping

Neil

Comment

VGI have always been overpriced cockmonkeys.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero9X View Post
                      VGI have always been overpriced cockmonkeys.
                      Used them once for my Jpn copy of Darkstalkers for the Saturn never again.

It arrived fine & in good condition just like you said ludicrously overpriced...found it about a day after it arrived for well over ?10 less, was gutted

Still I cant believe they expect people to want to pay nearly twice the rate Play-Asia had them for.

Neil

Comment

Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant news! Now all we need is for Cave to step up and say they're handling the port rather than letting 5pb loose on it...

On that note, Death Smiles this week!

Comment

Awesome news. Looks like the Japanese 360 is a must have now.

Comment

Wow! Mushihime too! sweet...All I need now is Espgaluda 2 - come on Cave!!

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                              Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant news! Now all we need is for Cave to step up and say they're handling the port rather than letting 5pb loose on it...

On that note, Death Smiles this week!
                              According to comments on Shmups it is indeed being handled by Cave themselves

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                                Looks like Videogameimports are jumping on the rip off bandwagon...

Death Smile LE First Print - £109.99 + Shipping

Neil
                                In their defense, this game does command a ridiculous price everywhere.

take into account the customs and clearance fee (you'll be paying something like this (for a limited edition) almost everywhere).

Comment

Working...
                                X