No announcement yet.

Cave titles confirmed for 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh well if I never open it at some point in the future I'm sure some CAVE nut will probably pay a small fortune for a sealed copy lol

Anywho I have heard rumours that there is a patch in the works...not sure how much it will fix though.

Neil

Comment

You guys just shocked at the sheer number of bugs or can you read the japanese? Would be interesting to know what the bugs actually are.

Also liked the comments attributed to Mihara about his feelings on the quality of the port and how there will be "riots" if Ketsui is botched in the same way as this

Comment

Originally posted by C' View Post
        You guys just shocked at the sheer number of bugs or can you read the japanese? Would be interesting to know what the bugs actually are.

Also liked the comments attributed to Mihara about his feelings on the quality of the port and how there will be "riots" if Ketsui is botched in the same way as this
        Just shocked by the sheer number personally lol

Also just to update...I lied DDP was waiting for me when I get home for lunch from work today, also managed to score the pre-order booklet with my one

stupid postal service confuses me with shipping times...10 days for SFIV but less than a week for DDP, go figure

Neil

Comment

moving to first play
          Last edited by Guest; 23-02-2009, 14:00.

Comment

Dazzy, i have made a first play thread here http://ntsc-uk.domino.org/showthread.php?t=94194 You might want to help contribute with that.

Black label i find a bit easier than the original arcade. You can unlock EX if you have played the game for six hours.

Comment

Also 5pb apologises

Xbox 360 port of maniac shooter DoDonPachi Dai Ou Jou Black EXTRA was originally slated for Christmas Day, but was delayed until February 19. Now that the game's out, it's reportedly plagued with bugs.

Comment

I hope they fix the boxart in the patch too.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                  I hope they fix the boxart in the patch too.
                  You may want to shoot me for this but I actually like the box art

I prefer it over the PS2 version personally

Comment

I prefer the ps2 version, but i do like the 360 boxart as well. Nothing wrong with it imo.
                    Last edited by SuperBeatBoy; 23-02-2009, 15:57.

Comment

Anyone know how you get more credits on this?

Comment

How much does it cost to import Japanese XBOX 360 Arcade (HDMI) and price of Cave/Raiden games from Japan.

Just to give us an idea.

Comment

You might be better getting an Asian 360, Legendary. Asian 360s can be used on a UK power supply straight out of the box, and they are fully compatible with JPN games.

Comment

Ketsui now set for release on May 28 according to Play-Asia.

Comment

Good glad where still getting it lol

Comment

YAY dated at last

So thats Death Smiles in April & Ketsui in May cant wait

Neil

Comment

Working...
                                X