Cave titles confirmed for 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wavey Pavey View Post
    According to a site i go to, this is region free. Anyone know of this info?

(Death Smiles i mean)
    Play-Asia are quoting region locked but I'll be able to check on my brothers machine when my one arrives if you can wait that long??

Death Smiles for Xbox360Death Smiles is a shooter that combines cute girls and a gothic horror environment. Windia is a normal 13 year old girl who warped into Gilbaland, a fairytale place that was not on the map. The beautiful and peaceful kingdom, however, was constantly at war with monsters and demons. Since Windia and three other girls have been taken in by an elderly man who sold his services to the king for a living, to return the favour, the girls, using their newly acquired powers, flew into the sky to face off with the demons.Cute characters, beautiful graphics ...

Neil

Comment

Stupid prices and poor exchange rate make it big no for me. If Cave can't sell UK version or PS3 version I will not buy it as I don't want to buy Japanese XBOX 360 as well. It is not economical enough for me to buy it. I will wait until I go to Hong Kong after a trip to Australia in March 2011. So I probably be able to pick it up cheap then.

Comment

[QUOTE=Zero9X;1527488]VGI have always been overpriced /QUOTE]

Hardly , some of their prices are very reasonable (not least on 360 NTSC-JP), and its not like Death Smiles LE is dirt cheap else where Plus the service and frednily advice over the phone from VGI is 2nd to none imo

Comment

Originally posted by Legendary View Post
          I will wait until I go to Hong Kong after a trip to Australia in March 2011. So I probably be able to pick it up cheap then.
          Don't count on it. Anything with a Cave logo sells out fast and then commands silly money.

In other news, shame the Ketsui port has been delayed. That was THE game I was looking forward to the most.

Comment

Originally posted by Kubrick View Post
            Don't count on it. Anything with a Cave logo sells out fast and then commands silly money.

In other news, shame the Ketsui port has been delayed. That was THE game I was looking forward to the most.
            Yeah, I think Ketsui and NG Sigma 2 are the two must-have games for me this year.
            Off to Hong Kong next week so with any luck I'll pick up a copy of DS there!

Comment

Not really, sounds like that was the best thing that could have happened to the port:

Originally posted by adverse@cave-stg
              There is a little bit of hope for this game.

Mihara posted on his blog that the 5pb company president came to his offices when the Ketsui delay was announced and asked for his help. Mihara told him that he's a craftsman who won't accept a job if it's only going to be 98% done with 2% remaining. Although he hasn't promised to be involved yet, it seems that 5pb is now working with companies 'related to Ketsui' which would mean CAVE. Mihara is currently considering whether to get involved or not, but he says it would be nice if 'talks went smoothly'. He says that 5pb's efforts in asking around for help will mean that the port's accuracy should improve a bit, and he also seems to indicate that if he got involved he would make sure there are no major problems with the game.

Comment

I saw that yesterday as well.

Hopefully it's because 5PB want some extra time to do a proper port & not a substandard bug ridden affair like they did with DDP: DOJ

Bit gutted we have to wait longer but if it means we get a good product at the end then I'll gladly put up with the delay.

Neil

Comment

For sure. As long as it DOES appear eventually, I'm not too fussed when that is.

Comment

I'm happy to wait if it means it's going to be right, no problem at all. Plus the Futari announcement can sugar any pill this week.

Comment

Death smiles is already in stock at videogameimports. Good old Lee

Ive already seen someone whinging about not correct slowdown on graveyard pml heh
                      Last edited by Guest; 23-04-2009, 15:32.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzyman View Post
                        Shame he wants the same price for the Regular Edition that my LE cost me from Play-Asia

Just checked my bank & my one has come in at ?68 delivered...not as bad as I expected

Comment

Aye, hopefully the Jp 360 systems won't be too far behind. Fun times ahead

someone whinging about not correct slowdown on graveyard
                          ffs

Comment

Most places are doing standard for around £50 though with cheapo week plus shipping then if you get hit for duty and import thats 20% on top then fees from handler so hardly any difference and I get to play it tommorow so whats it matter and get to support a top bloke like Lee

Last time I bought a shmup at £43 it cost me £67 with fees when I could have got it from Lee next day for £2 cheaper its the luck of the draw whether customs hits you or not. Average prices of JPN shmups have just shot up to around £50 even from PA now. If it gets thru thats great you saved £10-£15 but you wait over a week for it. If you get hit its going to cost you the same if not slightly more with fees.

If you get hit by customs its going to cost you alot more than £68 delivered with fees and duty close to £95 min.

Even places like NCX are charging £57 before any charges at moment for regular.

Yea Atticus made me laugh about the slowdown comment when I read about the slowdown elsewhere. I think they should just go buy a PCB in that case. Their never 100% right no matter what anyone says, yep when its badly done understandable but the odd frame here and their whats it matter.

I think its 30th for the cores Lees getting on site but it could be earlier or later so he might get em in early. Said he was really busy when I talked to him today. Glad I checked as was a whim today as been waiting for a ebay seller to get em in.
                            Last edited by Guest; 23-04-2009, 16:19.

Comment

Yea Atticus made me laugh about the slowdown comment when I read about the slowdown elsewhere. I think they should just go buy a PCB in that case. Their never 100% right no matter what anyone says, yep when its badly done understandable but the odd frame here and their whats it matter.
                              I think most people complaining about these kind of details already own/have owned the PCBs of the games in question. I think I already mentioned it in the Dai-Ou-Jou thread, but I think Arika have shown that perfect/almost perfect ports are achievable with a little work and so really that is what should be expected from newer releases of these games.

Strange kind of reverse snobbery going on with people whinging about it.

Comment

Good news for me and hopefully others -

'Hi Nick,

This is an important e-mail update regarding your Death Smiles Limited
                                Edition preorder #14323824.

We have allocated stock for you to ship within the next 24 hours. '

Comment

Working...
                                X