No announcement yet.

Cave titles confirmed for 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I reckon they'll try and get RSG to publish first in the EU, maybe even for a retail release. If that doesn't work out then I think Cave will publish it themselves in EUR on the GoD service. It's a shame GoD wasn't around when they first started publishing, we may well have seen everything Worldwide online from the get go.

Comment

Is the inclusion of an OST the only difference between Akai Katana Shin Standard and Limited? Is it an original OST or arrange, or both?

Will there be any first print extras included for either?

Thanks.

Comment

Is the inclusion of an OST the only difference between Akai Katana Shin Standard and Limited? Is it an original OST or arrange, or both?

Will there be any first print extras included for either?

Thanks

Last edited by dvdx2; 17-05-2011, 09:21.

Comment

Don't forget that if you were quick enough & ordered through the Cave store you will get a special Cave packing box like the PCB's come in...

I'm expecting those to be well sold out by now though.

Neil

Comment

I got a good 3 hour rip on Dodonpachi daioujou black label extra for the 360 last night. It D/L'ed the patch straight away (to version 1.8), and i had a great time with it - much smoother with better sound than the ps2 version. Same they didnt update the graphics for the x mode - and that filter......a wee bit soft for me - would much have preferred 'point'
            Last edited by dvdx2; 17-05-2011, 13:41.

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
              I got a good 3 hour rip on Dodonpachi daioujou black label extra for the 360 last night. It D/L'ed the patch straight away, and i had a great time with it - much smoother with better sound than the ps2 version. Same they didnt update the graphics for the x mode - and that filter......a wee bit soft for me - would much have preferred 'point'
              Kind of kicking myself for selling this now but the patch wasn't available when I sold it & didn't think it would ever materialise so decided to stick with the PS2 version
              Oh well might pick it up again someday but at least I'm not missing out too much as I can still sort of play it on the PS2

Glad your enjoying it though.

Neil

Comment

Picked these up at the weekend:

and I can't stop playing Dodonpachi Daioujou Black Label EX! Dvdx2; we should trade gamertags/highscores!

It's a cracking game, with a great soundtrack. I also find it super-hard too (not that I find any of the Cave games easy at all). I am pleased to be a post-patch purchaser, so there's none of the problems associated with the initial port of the game. If I had a PS2, I would definitely have that version too.
                Last edited by SH4R4KU; 18-05-2011, 00:08.

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                  Don't forget that if you were quick enough & ordered through the Cave store you will get a special Cave packing box like the PCB's come in...

I'm expecting those to be well sold out by now though.

Neil
                  I want that! Where can you order that?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki Matar View Post
                    I want that! Where can you order that?
                    It was up on the Cave shop for a day or two and sold out. It was only 1,260 Yen more than the regular LE as well. NCSX scalped a few but I think they're out too.

Yahoo Japan Auctions after release, then.

Comment

Speaking about the US release of DeathSmiles IIx via MicroSoft's Games of Demand service, it has been confirmed that the game won't be available in Canada and Mexico, making it only available within the United States, though Cave and MicroSoft are talking about this issue.

Comment

Update on the previous post: Cave and MicroSoft solved distribution problems and DeathSmiles IIX will be distributed in Canada and Mexico from Tuesday.

Comment

Maybe the uk will get some love from cave maybe.

Comment

Oh so ds2 most likely wont make it then

Comment

I wouldn't rule it out entirely, this is a somewhat new method of distribution for imports and providing how well the US sales go could depend on whether CAVE will expand into other territories.

There's also a slight possible chance that RSG may pick up publishing rights and release it for retail, very much like how Zen United are releasing Arcana Heart 3 on disc for the PS3/360. I'm sure CAVE will do something for Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaosu View Post
                                I wouldn't rule it out entirely, this is a somewhat new method of distribution for imports and providing how well the US sales go could depend on whether CAVE will expand into other territories.

There's also a slight possible chance that RSG may pick up publishing rights and release it for retail, very much like how Zen United are releasing Arcana Heart 3 on disc for the PS3/360. I'm sure CAVE will do something for Europe.
                                I really do hope so, there is a decent growing community in the uk for shooters, me ive been a fan for years, lets have some uk love please Cave

Comment

Working...
                                X