No announcement yet.

Cave titles confirmed for 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It only works with the disk for the Japanese version so must be the same for this version. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Bort View Post
      Do Don Pachi Resurrection Black Label DLC is up, 255mb.

Deathsmiles is also out on GoD. 14.99?
      Ver 1.51 is up now. 80msp, same link.

Comment

Its here and its great, but as mentioned very hard. The UK version is hardly deluxe though. More the fractured edition.

Black Label (incl BL Novice mode) is 800msp
        1.51 is 80msp
        NO Ketsui mode

So its another ?7.48 ontop of the disc, and stuff is still missing. Liking Cave's business practices is so hard. I think they are idiots in that respect.

Comment

No Ketsui mode is a big mistake. I actually prefer playing the game that way.

I might still pick this up to show my support for more Euro releases, I know a man that would quite appreciate a free copy of this.

Comment

Leaving fans hanging on wondering whether the Ketsui mode will be released at a later point is pretty ****ty IMO.

Comment

They said on the rising star forums it wasn't coming due to licencing or something like that. Pretty sure I read it there somewhere.

Comment

I was talking about Ketsui mode (daifukkatsu black label arrange), not Ketsui.

Comment

Originally posted by bcass View Post
                  I was talking about Ketsui mode (daifukkatsu black label arrange), not Ketsui.
                  Perhaps that the same thing??

Because they can't get licensing for Ketsui itself Cave may not let them port the Ketsu-pachi mode?

I actually had a play of the PAL version last weekend at the London MCM Expo on the Rising Stars stand & it's just as assume as always.
                  Rising Star knew what they were doing as well as they had the 4 demo pods set up 1 using H-Rap / 1 with EX2 / 2 using pads which was pretty helpful as it gave you a feel for all the control methods.

Neil
                  Last edited by Soundwave; 04-11-2011, 09:08.

Comment

Its just another feather in the bow of the massive complications involved in owning and playing Cave games. Although the releases on the 360 have been great and played really well, the different permutations have been an absolute head-****. For such a niche publisher and producer of games it seems almost self-defeating

Comment

Originally posted by englishbob View Post
                      Its just another feather in the bow of the massive complications involved in owning and playing Cave games. Although the releases on the 360 have been great and played really well, the different permutations have been an absolute head-****. For such a niche publisher and producer of games it seems almost self-defeating
                      There is a simple solution though it is more expensive (but not as much as you might think): buy a Jap 360 and import the games.
                      Last gen, you had no option but to import so things are getting better even if they're not ideal. If you really want to get into Cave stuff though, importing is by far the best route. Good on Rising Star - I really do think they're making a decent go of bringing this stuff out over here - but the delays between releases are too long for me.

Comment

My comments are true of the Japanese editions too, not just the UK releases (of which there have been 2 so far).

Comment

There has certainly been quite a bit of faffing around with different DLC, whether codes will be included with the game or not (1st-run only shenanigans), region-free/region-locked business etc.
                          You're right, though the Jap releases are marginally easier to keep track of. Though saying that, DFK black label was a bit of a mission even in Japan. IIRC the Ketsuipachi arrange mode wasn't in the DLC version was it- it was only the disc release?

Comment

Yes, hence why it's not here. It's really not that complicated. Cave are hardly the worst culprit of milking DLC. The region thing has been explained many times. Cave are simply trying multiple routes to international markets based on marketability and publisher interest. Asada has said that DS2's US GoD release was a success and they're considering more. I look forward to the inevitable englishbob rant if it's something RSG haven't picked up yet.

Comment

Lol DLC.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Monkey Balls View Post
                                I look forward to the inevitable englishbob rant...
                                Always add the inevitable "versus the cost of the PCB" arguement in home releases of Cave games, for added venom

Comment

Working...
                                X