No announcement yet.

Cave titles confirmed for 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's only the 360 modes that are easy. Arcade mode is not easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bort View Post
      With BL and 1.51 as paid DLC on top... Guess they are going to 'the ones that would buy it will buy it anyways' approach.
      In reality, not that many then!

Comment

Wow, despite the 360 dead or dying in Japan, Cave still seem intent on supporting the 360. Reading betweeen the lines this obviously means that they are looking to do deals overseas with foreign publishers. Mental.

Log in to Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family and people you know.

There were a couple points related to console and arcade development that didn't make it into the latest mobile-focused interview with our COO. You can read them right here! Mr. Watanabe also wrote a brief note to CAVE's international fans at the end.

"■Xbox 360 Business (Overseas)
        We’ve published Deathsmiles internationally with American and European publishers and I think we will continue to put them out in consultation with these partners. Also, at this August’s stock holder meeting, we’ll be officially changing our English name to “CAVE Interactive Co., Ltd.” For people in the English-speaking world, we sometimes get asked “CAVE? Is that a cliff-diving spot or something?”, so we decided to make it easier to understand. We are going to keep putting out games overseas strategically. We’ll keep growing our social game projects, but at the same time work on getting our games to core fans more than before.

・The Domestic Market

Unfortunately the size of the Xbox 360 Japanese domestic market is about 30% of the PS3 market and hardcore games are only selling about 20 to 30,000 copies. Still, there is a solid fanbase for shooters and adventure games, and we will continue to support the system.

・Arcade Games (Domestic)

It's disappointing, but arcade games already do not make sense from a business perspective.
        However, we will continue to develop arcade games since I believe that putting games out at Japanese game centers is an extremely effective marketing tool for CAVE’s shooters.

To all our overseas arcade game fans.
        Consider picking up our future arcade boards via mail order!
        If we sell 500 copies, we can make a new arcade shooter.

Also, a request for our international fans.
        We've translated the CAVE homepage into English.
        We're also supporting our international fanbase via twitter, Ustream and facebook. Please give us your comments. Our English-speaking staff read what you write and pass that on to the creators here."

Comment

As DoDonPatchi's releases have been complicated to say the least on the 360, now which names changing all over the place, can anyone read between the lines of this to let us know what won't be included in the Euro release please?...

Electronic Theatre: Can you offer some details on what will be seen in the PAL release of Dodonpachi Resurrection? Will we see the same amount of content and revisions made available in Deathsmiles earlier this year?

YH: We will be releasing the final version of Dodonpachi Resurrection in one Deluxe package. This includes the final Version 1.5 and both Arrange modes which were included in the Japanese release. The Black Label Arrange mode and updated Version 1.51 will be available as [downloadable content] over Xbox LIVE. We will also include the official soundtrack in the pack, just as we did with Deathsmiles.

Comment

Edited. Ignore me.

I think that's absolutely everything that's made it in. But they make no mention of Black Label by itself.

They say that Black Label Arrange mode is available as DLC, but not Black Label itself. O_o

Comment

Rising Star have confirmed Dodonpachi Resurrection will be Region Free.

"You will be able to play it on American and European consoles."

Comment

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post
                Rising Star have confirmed Dodonpachi Resurrection will be Region Free.

"You will be able to play it on American and European consoles."
                Thats very nice of them. Aksys have obviously given up on releasing CAVE stuff in the US then.

Comment

Will mean bigger sales for Rising Star in the end, hopefully that means they can continue to release more games too.

Comment

November 4th for DDP Resurrection.

Comment

And on a semi-related note, it seems Rising Star Games have moved into offices directly opposite mine recently. I keep trying to peek in the windows when I walk past.

Comment

/me gets the collection hat out for the hand delivered Thank you for DDP from Bordersdown cake.

They were posting about the move on twitter last week. Recieved a parcel from them yesterday, not sure if Brand Street is the new or old one.

Comment

It's the new one- they were in Luton before. If I loiter around outside long enough do you reckon they'll let me in to try KoF?
                          Last edited by endo; 17-10-2011, 09:47.

Comment

If they don't I could lend you a bump key.

Comment

The game of forever is coming to 360... but as a freebie with Instant Brain.

Once you complete IB,

Do Don Pachi

will unlock. Kinect support as well.

2011年10月16日、日本マイクロソフトが東京にあるベルサール秋葉原で“Xbox 360 感謝祭 in AKIBA -秋の祭典-”を開催した。ここでは、ステージイベント“『インスタント ブレイン』 トーク&ライブパフォーマンス”の模様をリポートする。

Comment

How very shrewd. Let's hope that the save game can be easily shared so someone can upload a completed game save.

Comment

Working...
                                X