No announcement yet.

Cave titles confirmed for 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's Deathsmiles II X like compared to the original, and is it possible in any way to buy it on the American games on demand from the UK?

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post
      What's Deathsmiles II X like compared to the original, and is it possible in any way to buy it on the American games on demand from the UK?
      Not played it but GoD are IP locked.

Comment

Plus it's region locked to NTSC machines.

Comment

Cheers for confirming what I feared. Just have to hope for a European Gamed on Demand release.

Comment

I'd rather have Spectral Force 3. Tempted to buy another import 360 just for that.

Comment

Originally posted by FamiDude View Post
              I'd rather have Spectral Force 3. Tempted to buy another import 360 just for that.

is there an English Lang option on the jp version?

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
                is there an English Lang option on the jp version?
                No, but the US release will play on a JP 360.

Comment

Cheers for confirming what I feared. Just have to hope for a European Gamed on Demand release.
                  Its a flick of a button, but so far it seems impossible to release in Europe. For some stupid reason. Someone might post one, but in essence its bull****.

Comment

Cost of age rating in the very numerous number of territories perhaps?

Comment

thanks for that - is it any good?

Comment

Pre order up at amazon uk For Dodonpachi resurrection http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...PY5E35093J61FS ?35 not a budget release then.

Comment

With BL and 1.51 as paid DLC on top... Guess they are going to 'the ones that would buy it will buy it anyways' approach.

Comment

Don't worry, it'll be in the bargain bins in no time. Deathsmiles was down to ?10 in a very short time.

Comment

Currently ?26.99 at play.com for pre-order. I never saw Deathsmiles for more than ?14.99 new, but at whatever the full price was, it was worth it

Comment

it grew on me i have to say was not keen on the 3d graphics but i have grown to like it more

would say its a easier game then the first death smiles i manager to 1cc it and get the secret jitterbug boss

Comment

Working...
                                X