No announcement yet.

Cave titles confirmed for 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ketsui,DDP Daioujou and Deathsmiles 2 are the ones I can think of from Cave.

Comment

Makoto Asada (producer on Dodonpachi and the 360 games) is leaving Cave to do something next gen.

Comment

Already reported in the news thread.

Comment

Hey guys you know if it's possible to access other players' replay data on Mushihime futari like on Ikaruga? Maybe not? What games have this feature? Where do I find the scoreboards for the game?

edit: Ah, I found it in the 'Score Attack' mode which prompts another question: What's the difference between that and normal game?
          Last edited by danholo; 05-07-2013, 13:36.

Comment

Normal mode lets you modify game difficulty, starting lives, bombs, extends and you can continue. Score Attacks only has one credit and fixed starting conditions and lets you upload the score to the leaderboards, where you should fine uploaded replays.

Comment

OK, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by englishbob View Post
                As this latest DDP game is the last in the 360 Arcade versions, I am wondering if anyone is willing to compile a list of "gaps" between the Japanese only releases and the ones that can be played in the UK, either by region-free or released by RSG?

To my knowledge, games playable in the UK/EU are as follows...

Mushihime-sama Futari (Region Free)
                Espgaluda II (Region Free)
                Muchi-Muchi Pork/Pink Sweets (Region Free)
                Deathsmiles (RSG)
                Dodonpachi Resurrection (RSG)
                Akai Katana (RSG)
                Dodonpachi Saidaioujou (Region Free)

If one was to purchase a JP 360, what other titles would you need to pick up in addition to these to get the best shooters?
                Picked up Akai Katana & DoDonpachi Ressurection from game yesterday for ?12.

Time to start finding the others.

Comment

?12 each or for the pair?

Comment

It seems like the pair. Those games are cheap as chips these days. I got mine off Amazon.co.uk. Deathsmiles cost about 20 but DDP and AKS were probably 15 altogether.

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
                      ?12 each or for the pair?
                      Pretty sure that's the pair price.

Think they would be used & fall under Games ?7 each or 2 for ?12 deal

Neil

Comment

Are any of these games fairly easy? I love a shoot 'em up, but being rubbish at them, I don't think I'd enjoy all this bullet hell!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                          Are any of these games fairly easy? I love a shoot 'em up, but being rubbish at them, I don't think I'd enjoy all this bullet hell!
                          Nope

Actually Death Smiles is pretty accessible IMO & is pretty cheap in PAL Land
                          It looks pretty as well in a Loli Goth kind of way.

I'm **** at all of the ones I own but it doesn't stop me enjoying them

Neil

Comment

Thanks, Soundwave.

I did play the demo for Death Smiles, but felt a bit weird playing as a Lolita goth...

I prefer playing as a spaceship!

Comment

I have played all the region free/pal releases QC and not being great at shooters myself reckon Mushi Futari is the best one...loads of modes and difficulties to get you started and you can move up the difficulties as you improve. Best shmup ever imo! Deathsmiles and Akai Katana are probably next but I don't like horizontal shmups much.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                                Thanks, Soundwave.

I did play the demo for Death Smiles, but felt a bit weird playing as a Lolita goth...

I prefer playing as a spaceship!
                                Lol it is a little weird but not that creepy...honest

If you like shippy stuff then I would recommend Akai Katana, that's all kinds of awesome as well & not too difficult to get to grips with.

But as Lofty said Mushi Futari is well worth hunting out as well.

Play Asia currently have the Platinum re-release for ?26 shipped which is really good value IMO

Neil

Comment

Working...
                                X