Cave titles confirmed for 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Destrukticor View Post
    Recently picked up muchoi muchi pork and pink sweets for the 360 and have a question (sorry if it is the wrong place) how do i enable harahara or manpuku? Am i missing something obvious probably or is it a secret button combo thing?
    You select them in the options. They should be under courses.

Comment

Received an email from Play today informing me that the UK release of Akai-Katana has been pushed back to May 11th by Rising Star Games

Comment

If u have a code inside you can get arrange modes. You need to create a JPN account. 4 me when I logged back into UK account it never found them so I plugged two pads and logged in JPN 1st and it's kept them since. Pink sweets arrange is a must, better than standard

Comment

Just had an email from amazon, same thing.

Comment

May 11th has now been confirmed by Rising Star Games as the official release date for Akai Katana.

Comment

Has there been any word on whether Mushihimesama HD will be region free or not?

Comment

Originally posted by nuskool View Post
                Has there been any word on whether Mushihimesama HD will be region free or not?
                Region locked unfortunately. Hopefully Rising Star will pick it up for a UK/US release

Comment

DoDonPachi Saidaioujou confirmed for X360, spring 2013. Extra character confirmed by the announcement trailer.

日本マイクロソフトのイベント“Xbox 360『大』感謝祭 2012 夏”の開催初日に行われたプレス向けステージで、ケイブのシューティングゲーム『怒首領蜂 最大往生』が、Xbox 360へ移植されることが発表となった。

Comment

Oh man - the best news.

Comment

Nice!!!!

Was wondering when we might see new announcements...been a while since Mushi HD

Neil

Comment

Crazy Dodonpachi Saidaioujou news.

"Besides Rising Star, we are talking with another publisher who’s goal is to release Dodonpachi Saidaioujou for Xbox 360 on the same date in Japan and outside of Japan,"
                        Cave are in talks with publisher to have a simultaneous release in Japan and the west!

Comment

Amazing.

Comment

Memorial for Ryu Umemoto, a composer at Cave who died suddenly last year.

Comment

Blimey that will be impressive for DDP if they pull that off.

Bet they won't make the PAL release region free so I'll still have to import it

Neil

Comment

Was fun whilst it lasted: http://www.4gamer.net/games/999/G999905/20130518005/

"CAVE consumer division closed, going full online/social."

Comment

Working...
                                X