Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It'll be an amazing week though.

Comment

Haha, headphones with subs in. What next?

Comment

Atelier Meruru LE from NISA and Gungnir from VGP.

Comment

My Sony MDR-V500s have so far outlasted any other headphones I've ever owned (touch wood), so they can make some reliable products.

Comment

I'm pretty sure my walkman will still be working somewhere (it got stolen in a burglary years ago).

Comment

It was this: http://www.walkmancentral.com/products/wm-ex70

Comment

That's a lovely model, someone stole the similar EX-672 out of my blazer pocket in sixth form:

Comment

I missed it so much.

Comment

Hmmm I have ?50 in cex credit and thinking of getting the three Atelier games... It works out to ?90 with the first and third at my local branch and I can order the second online. I did play a little of the first from a free lovefilm trial but not for very long and I can't really remember if I enjoyed it or not but I remember wanting to spend more time on it but I never found it in stores... Part of me just wants the trilogy for the sake of it lol.

Is the trilogy worth ?90 or can I find them cheaper elsewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by shaffy_oppa View Post
                      Hmmm I have ?50 in cex credit and thinking of getting the three Atelier games... It works out to ?90 with the first and third at my local branch and I can order the second online. I did play a little of the first from a free lovefilm trial but not for very long and I can't really remember if I enjoyed it or not but I remember wanting to spend more time on it but I never found it in stores... Part of me just wants the trilogy for the sake of it lol.

Is the trilogy worth ?90 or can I find them cheaper elsewhere?
                      Totori and Meruru should be getable for ?20-30 but Rorona is the problem NISA very rarely do reprints I would suck it up an pay the ?90 they are great games anyways

Comment

I had Rorona but the evil ex took it when she went. Not that I'd of ever played it but it looked very pretty!

Comment

Those games have no appeal to me, other than the pretty cover. Just can't justify the investment of time to myself.

Comment

I'm curious about those games now...dammit....

Comment

I dunno what got into me, I got all three now and I'm not the biggest anime fan so the style will just annoy me O_O

Comment

I'm glad I was able to get this new/sealed. Thanks to VGI.

Comment

Working...
                                X