No announcement yet.

Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know why you'd bother importing that, the PAL release is due out any day now.

Comment

Maybe he only has a JP 360.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
        I don't know why you'd bother importing that, the PAL release is due out any day now.
        Raiden Fighters Aces is never going to get a PAL release. It seems that the game is cursed.

Comment

My summer game

Comment

I am a little disappointed that I have to self-flag comments about RFA PAL as being sarcastic

Comment

Don't worry Fuse, it made me laugh

Comment

Is Mamoru-kun for PS3 any good? It seems to have got some bad press, but I've found it for a decent price, and it has the DLC.
                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by evilthecatuk View Post

My summer game
                  Ah a great choice, i love that series each game has it's own unique feel. Hell it's the only reason i still have my psp is for that series.

Comment

I've always wanted to play one of those. Can you start a first play thread please (if there isn't one)?

Comment

Anyone order anything from PA recently using the cheap, but recorded, postage option to see if it arrived quicker than the 2-6 weeks for non-recorded? Gonna be ordering some stuff next week and would rather pay for the cheap option rather than a tenner for Fedex.

Comment

My last order was registered an took about a week. I almost died of shock.

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                          Is Mamoru-kun for PS3 any good? It seems to have got some bad press, but I've found it for a decent price, and it has the DLC.
                          Bad press from bullet-hell loving people. It's a cool and quirky shmup, I'd say, but I've only played the 360 version.

Comment

Nice one. The PS3 game is much improved by all accounts. Full widescreen etc.

I've categorised it alongside Wangan Midnight, Railfan and Under Defeat HD in that it will become increasingly harder to find a copy, and for a decent price, so two bonus reasons for buying it.
                            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Finally picked up all kamen rider: Ridergenerations on ds also got hold of the super hard to get cover set as it vanished nearly instantly the premium gift that came with the first prints of the game. It's a set of double sided covers to change your game to your favourite rider from the very first right upto Kamen rider OOO.

Last edited by importaku; 04-07-2012, 18:35.

Comment

I know all the Kamen Riders thanks to my son. He loves them. At home we have about 200+ cards for the IOS app.

Comment

Working...
                                X