No announcement yet.

Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK,there's Super Potato Osaka. Didn't know that. But it hasn't as many old games as the Tokyo one. But it had those:

Let's see if Project Mirai sells me on Vocaloids or I sell the game.
    Also, Cospa shop:

The Yuru Yuri ****ajiki was a gift.

300yen for both in a UFO catcher.

Comment

2 Ar Tonelico music CDs (one cover cracked when my backpack fell from the bed ), New Love Plus, NSMB2, Labyrinth no Kanata, Moe Moe Daisensou * Gendaiban 3D

Comment

Arrived today.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
          Also, Cospa shop:

Is there a way to get this shirt outside Japan? I'm reading through the Patlabor manga at the moment and I'm picking up the OVA series in a couple of months.

Edit: hunted around and found it on eBay for a princely sum but the Cospa site suggests that there are fakes out there.
          Last edited by Decider-VT; 17-08-2012, 10:17.

Comment

You can try AmiAmi, but they can either be on backorder or unavailable.

P.S.: watch the first two movies.

Comment

Thanks! I've seen the first one and it's one of my favourite films ever. I picked up the deluxe box set of both from a friend this week so I'll be watching the second one too.

Comment

Cospa make some nice dakimakura..

No Fate Testarossa though.

Comment

Super Sonico was all the rage in UFO catchers. Spotted a couple of nice dakimakuras, but I still hve to convince myself on buying a 90000+ yen pillow.

Comment

Osaka has a Super Potato? Damn, wish i had known about that when I visited.

Comment

It's just outside Namba station, exit E5. Not even half of its Tokyo counterpart though.

Comment

I don't think a lot of people know that Tokyo has 2 Super Potato stores. I'd lived there nearly 2 years before I realised there was one in my town.

Comment

Super Sonico was all the rage in UFO catchers. Spotted a couple of nice dakimakuras, but I still hve to convince myself on buying a 90000+ yen pillow.
                          Wait, what? You mean 9000 right?

Comment

It's just outside Namba station, exit E5. Not even half of its Tokyo counterpart though.
                            There used to be another one further down in den den town, but that had gone last time I was there.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                              Wait, what? You mean 9000 right?
                              Yeah, you're right.

Comment

Phew..

90000 is a bit much. Found some Nanoha ones for 40000 on Amazon JP earlier though..

Comment

Working...
                                X