• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I discovered that - thanks though
    (Loving my LL)

Comment

Originally posted by dj_lloyde View Post
      What is that red seede profile game?
      Friendly Import video game discussion forum, informative reviews, NTSC (Japan / US) and PAL - BordersDown (previously known as NTSC-uk)

Comment

Originally posted by InvisibleKid View Post
        Yeah I discovered that - thanks though
        (Loving my LL)
        Animal Crossing is out on November 8th in Japan and I am 100% getting the DL version on the day. Reckon you'll be joining me?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kryss View Post
            Animal Crossing is out on November 8th in Japan and I am 100% getting the DL version on the day. Reckon you'll be joining me?
            Sorry for late response. I was thinking I might get the cart? Dunno. But pretty much, yes.

Comment

I'll get the cart release for the NA version I've decided, but the DL for the J release so I don't have to wait. Midnight releases on the eShop are awesome.

Comment

I think my DOA5 has arrived. I finally got the Japanese audio, English text FFXIII too.
                Last edited by J0e Musashi; 28-09-2012, 13:07.
                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Hells yeah!

Comment

First eBay purchases in a while. Which means... (goto: Collections Thread)

Comment

Comment

Kokuga, Code of Princess (US) and Toki to Towa arrived.

Comment

Damn you Kryss for getting Project X Zone so soon! (Which importer did you use?!)
                          I'm still waiting for mine. Post a 'first impressions' if you can! How import friendly is it? (My Japanese is growing but not quick enough..)

EDIT: Just saw you did post a first impression - nice one
                          Last edited by InvisibleKid; 18-10-2012, 14:37.

Comment

just got Diva F today, a little behind I know. It's great having 2 sick music games on the Vita come practically at once.

Comment

Originally posted by InvisibleKid View Post
                              Damn you Kryss for getting Project X Zone so soon! (Which importer did you use?!)
                              I'm still waiting for mine. Post a 'first impressions' if you can! How import friendly is it? (My Japanese is growing but not quick enough..)

EDIT: Just saw you did post a first impression - nice one
                              I'd had it on pre-order with AmiAmi from the day they had it on there, got it sent EMS so posted Thursday - arrived Tuesday. My only gripe with them is they email you to confirm payment rather than just charge you and send it. Otherwise it would have arrived Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by Kryss View Post
                                I'd had it on pre-order with AmiAmi from the day they had it on there, got it sent EMS so posted Thursday - arrived Tuesday. My only gripe with them is they email you to confirm payment rather than just charge you and send it. Otherwise it would have arrived Monday.
                                I normally pay AmiAmi orders with Paypal, but wouldn't the credit card option skip the confirmation email?

Comment

Working...
                                X