Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In Japan for new year so have been stocking up on a few games

I'll be going out for round 2 when the shops open again. It's really dangerous for me to be here!!! ><
    Last edited by Goemon; 01-01-2013, 23:43.

Comment

Anyone know how to make the pix appear?

Comment

use img tags [img]put your link here[/ img] <- remove space from that, had to put a space in so you could see it.

Comment

Hmm, tried that and it doesn't appear to work

Importaku I dug out your old thread so I could get the name on that DS game shounen Kininden tsumuji ^^

Comment

I think the one DS game that importaku got me interested in that I don't already own is Houkago Shounen...Must...Resist...Buying...

Comment

Tsumuji is a definate worthwhile purchase, had so much fun playing that one. Quite a hidden gem.

Houkago shounen is also really charming but the language barrier is high, a very touching story in that one though. Love the showa era atmosphere in that one, loved playing all the old childhood school games.

Comment

My First item of 2013

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                  Tsumuji is a definate worthwhile purchase, had so much fun playing that one. Quite a hidden gem.

Houkago shounen is also really charming but the language barrier is high, a very touching story in that one though. Love the showa era atmosphere in that one, loved playing all the old childhood school games.
                  ...I ordered it yesterday.

Comment

Just watched the trailer for the showa-era game where you play as a little kid. Looks brilliant. I'll add it to my list of things I'll never be able to enjoy without learning Japanese -__________-

Comment

Its one of those games where if you love japanese culture youll get the most from it, collecting bottles to trade in for cash to buy stuff from the gashapon machines at the corner shop. Or just buying dagashi to eat, the little car erasers you buy from the gashapon machines can be used to race, you make them move by using the button of the end of a pen flick out to propel them around the course. Or playing a game thats a bit like pogs called menko. Theres also the coin gambling game at the shop based on a real arcade roulette game and theres the other where your coin becomes the ball as you have to use the levers to flick it around the course to the winning hole. Also some evenings at home you can watch tv and record the pop music using a cassette player so you can listen to it again.

Its very much like the boku no natsuyasumi games for playstation
                      Last edited by importaku; 02-01-2013, 17:04.

Comment

I've been waiting to get a PS3 (my living situation doesn't suit a home system right now, just using handhelds) to play some Boku no Natsuyasumi among other things. Which one do you recommend diving in with?

I can't remember whether I checked if there are any in the series for PSP on the J PSN, but I don't think there are.

Comment

One i liked most was boku no natsuyasumi 4 on psp then number 3 on PS3, the others on psp are also worth getting if you find you like them (boku no natsuyasumi portable 1 & 2)

Phar did some great first play threads.

Boku portable 2
                          Friendly Import video game discussion forum, informative reviews, NTSC (Japan / US) and PAL - BordersDown (previously known as NTSC-uk)

Boku 4
                          Friendly Import video game discussion forum, informative reviews, NTSC (Japan / US) and PAL - BordersDown (previously known as NTSC-uk)

Also a boku 3 first play
                          Last edited by importaku; 02-01-2013, 23:41.

Comment

They are all on the J-PSN if I remember rightly.

Comment

Been out for a few more things

EX troopers, Kage no Tou and Super Street Fighter 4 Collectors

I have ssf4 already but always wanted the collectors and at around ?8 it would be rude not to!

Looking forward to EX troopers after reading the review on here!

Everything I've got have been 2nd hand but the condition of everything has been spot on! Certainly no grainger game 2nd quality here!

Comment

Can someone please recommend any good and reliable ebay sellers to get japanese PS3/PS2/PS1 games or any other places with japanese goodness?

Thanks in advance

Comment

Working...
                                X