No announcement yet.

Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mister Bubbles has it and he was talking about it in its own Gundam Breaker thread.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
      I love being at home in the morning

What types of games are the 3DS ones?

Comment

Umihara Kawase is a fishing rod platformer. Kinda.
        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

What's a fishing rod platformer?

edit:

I assume it's a sequel? Interesting stuff.

I might import for the quirkiness. Too many games on the backlog though.
          Last edited by danholo; 02-07-2013, 11:31.

Comment

Originally posted by danholo View Post
            What's a fishing rod platformer?
            Sayonara Umihara Kawase is the third game in the series (Super Famicom, PS1, 3DS). The other is New Etrian Odyssey, a dungeon crawler (the one below it is the bonus soundtrack).

Comment

Best introduction to Umihara Kawase is to watch the Game Centre CX episode where he plays the SFC version

Comment

Originally posted by Goemon View Post
                This turned up a week or so ago out haven't had a chance to play it yet...
                Surprised no one else has got this actually...

http://s1307.photobucket.com/user/Ga...tml?sort=3&o=0
                What is that please?

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
                  What is that please?
                  XIIIZeal & Deltazeal

Comment

Got the Wonder Price. Being deprived of shmups this gen has made me go crazy after getting that 360 and this is not the end!

Yuck. Wierd color... Got it for the content so can't complain.

The manual seems to be unchanged though. No special markings on it.

The other is New Etrian Odyssey, a dungeon crawler (the one below it is the bonus soundtrack).
                    Ah, cool. I guess the series is pretty popular since they released the fourth one last year, and not long ago in the US.
                    Last edited by danholo; 02-07-2013, 20:51.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                      XIIIZeal & Deltazeal
                      Yea, it's the new shooting love

Comment

Went a bit mental on Ebay the other week & bid on a bunch of random Wii titles & ended up winning a few...

First up Soul Eater (which I won for a penny!!!) & Daikaiju Battle Ultra Coliseum (which was only ?1.50 )

Then I got Bleach Versus Crusade & Hitman Reborn

No idea how they'll play but nothing was too expensive & I had some spare Paypal funds so took a punt on them

Neil

Comment

Nice additions to a Wii collection, Neil. It seems there are tons of Wii titles out in Japan unreleased in the West. Or?

Comment

Wow, a second person with the Reborn! game. I thought that would never happen.

Comment

Originally posted by danholo View Post
                              Nice additions to a Wii collection, Neil. It seems there are tons of Wii titles out in Japan unreleased in the West. Or?
                              Thsnks Dan
                              Yeah I was surprised when I actually started looking & as you can see you can get sone ridiculously cheap

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                              Wow, a second person with the Reborn! game. I thought that would never happen.
                              Lol can I assume it's a bit poo then or just so random that people dont buy it

Neil

Comment

Is this the lot I spied you ordering?

Comment

Working...
                                X