Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fuse View Post
    I'm a big fan of nin-nin; a couple of the bits they've got for me would've cost considerably more on Play-Asia.
    I'd never heard of Nin-Nin. Just had a look at their website and it's aces!!

Comment

Me neither, changed one order from Play Asia to them to see how it goes. Prices look excellent and it's a plus they're Europe-based (are they?)

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
        I'd never heard of Nin-Nin. Just had a look at their website and it's aces!!
        Neither had I... good to see that the forum is still capable of finding new ways to punish my wallet!

Comment

Oh man, I want that black VX-SE they have, never seen one like that before, but no way would I pay that much!

Comment

Add me to the list of people who never knew Nin Nin existed but I'm glad I do now they look awesome

Will get some orders in after payday me thinks

Thanks for the heads up guys

Neil

Comment

Just to let you guys know, I ordered my Japanese WiiU from them instead of Play-Asia - which as it was my Christmas present was a gamble that they'd get stock of the Monster Hunter pack before Christmas.
              It saved me about ?120 going with Nin-Nin.

Also, took 3 months for YesAsia to get stock of Dragon Quest X, and when it arrived, it was damaged.
              Nin-Nin had it in my hand in a week and gave me 1000yen Wii card as a Christmas present.

Ordered Dragon Quest Collection for Wii from them this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                Prices look excellent and it's a plus they're Europe-based (are they?)
                I believe they're French, but they actually seem to ship a lot of their stock directly from Japan. My FF 25th set from them was marked down by default (to 8000?) though, which makes things considerably less painful.

Comment

Another suprised potential nin nin customer. No idea it existed but compared to pa's prices i might have to give them a try.

Comment

Vanquish just arrived. I have no idea who has sent it. I get this now and again. I must have a secret Japanese admirer or something.
                    Last edited by J0e Musashi; 14-01-2013, 10:46. Reason: Typing what I'm thinking, not what actually happened.
                    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

My bet's on Kaz Hirai.

Comment

Ken>Kaz.
                        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I've got Binary Domain, Biohazard: Operation Raccoon City and Biohazard Revival Selection in the post too. I needed some B's.
                          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

The final piece of the SRW puzzle. And the latest Bokukan game.

Comment

Comment

Oh wow, is that all the Harry Potter films on UMD? I'm surprised they bothered.

Comment

Working...
                                X