No announcement yet.

Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will play it this afternoon, will post after that. Never played Eschatos so I don't really know what to expect.

Comment

Mine was sent out yesterday... How did you already get yours?!

Comment

AmiAmi, they asked for payment on the 12th and shipped the day after.

Comment

The cover art of that Ginga Force is awful.

Comment

The art in Ginga Force is awful

Comment

Saitama saitama FOE

Comment

That's really making me wish that I hadn't cancelled my pre-order.

Comment

This Bundle just came in today~ Retro Gaming time!!!!!!!! =)

Comment

Hmm, let me know how you get on with those USB carts. Not the biggest EMS fan..

Comment

Boobs.

Comment

Very soothing stuff!

Came with code with some cool avatars for journey/flower.
                        Cant get them to work- I presume they can be used only on a US account?
                        If i signed up to a us account and used one could I then switch back to my UK account and still use the avatar?

Comment

That box in the pic isnt the us version that ratings logo is weird. Not sure what region your codes will be for.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post

Boobs.
                            How tricky to play with no knowledge of Japanese? Thinking of picking it up while I'm here along with Project Diva F & DJ Max Technika Tune.

Project Diva F for PS3 is out next week too. I'm a sucker for that green haired cutey!!

Comment

Ice cream. Yum!

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                                That box in the pic isnt the us version that ratings logo is weird. Not sure what region your codes will be for.
                                Chinese, at least judging from the hanzi in the rating logo and the Chinese-English version label beside it.

How tricky to play with no knowledge of Japanese?
                                It's a Dinasty Warriors-style beat'em'up, it's not like I have to read Japanese to understand it. And already went through the two Senran Kagura on the 3DS, language was hardly a problem. See targets, hit buttons until they die.
                                If Project Diva F is anything like Project Mirai on the 3DS, menu navigation is extremely easy and the language barrier resides most in the song's lyrics.

Comment

Working...
                                X