Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You must be **** hot at tetris.

Comment

He's going to be giving us plans for the Tardis soon.

Comment

Mario and Luigi Dream Team at home from VGP...back to one-week deliveries, yai!

Comment

From AmiAmi:

Comment

Will it be as good as Sketchz says?

Comment

Finally turned up, rarely buy game soundtracks but the music in kid icarus uprising is awesome. 3 disks worth of orchestral magic plus an exclusive AR card so i couldn't say no to buying it.

Comment

The cover art is nice.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post

How are you getting on with it? You should post in the first play topic or something.

Personally, I loved it. I keep wanting to go through a second time.

TIP: Ignore all the achievements, and just enjoy the game. Don't worry about the Valhalla Reports. Although collecting them all unlocks 20 extra missions, they're all rubbish and set in the same room. And getting them is NOT worth the hassle.

Comment

Man, I'd love to try Operation Darkness some day. Nazi vampires vs. SAS Werewolves is just too cool of a concept. Why, oh why couldn't they release it in Europe when all kinds of other crap gets released.

Comment

Originally posted by Sketcz View Post
                      TIP: Ignore all the achievements
                      I never cared about achievements or trophies in my whole videogaming life, won't surely start with this one.

Man, I'd love to try Operation Darkness some day
                      When I first heard of it, I wanted it, but was region locked and unsure if the amount of Japanese was low enough to understand the game. For some strange reason it resurfaced my memories a month or so ago and apparently the Japanese version had English text in the console's set to English...well, that's true, it's fully in English with Japanese voices. In fact, the whole interface is in English even with the console set to Japanese.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post

Every time I see this crop up I keep promising myself that I'll buy it. The demo was really fun.

Comment

I have e US version but as with 3517537 other things, I've not found the time to start it

Comment

Well I've never played this but I've read a lot of you raving about it so picked it up. Working away as of Monday and my plan is to take two games away with me every week, so next week I'm intending it to be this and Killzone Mercenary as a nice variety.

Comment

Let me know how it goes. It's on my 'consideration' list.

Comment

Everyone is raving about that to me at work but as usual I'm like "nahhhh".

Comment

Working...
                                X