X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
    Is this the lot I spied you ordering?
    Lol think so
    Haven't ordered anything else & I actually only got these because no one out bid my initial bids

Even if they aren't great they were cheap ao I'm not too bothered

Comment

Get playing them! Soft modded Wii?

Comment

Get playing them! Soft modded Wii?
        Lol will do

Yep softmodded US machine

Comment

Got everything running on it?

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
            can I assume it's a bit poo then or just so random that people dont buy it
            The random option. There aren't many big fans of the series that were about when the game was released back in 2008/9/whenever. I paid 1980yen for it back then myself. And still haven't played it.

Comment

Got everything running on it?
              Think so all the PAL and my one other JPN game play fine ")

Originally posted by kryss View Post
              The random option. There aren't many big fans of the series that were about when the game was released back in 2008/9/whenever. I paid 1980yen for it back then myself. And still haven't played it.
              That's not too bad then I will admit that I've never seen the anime & it was more of a curiosity moment that made me bid on it

Lol you sound like me buying stuff I never touch

Will investigate the anime now though

Neil

Comment

That Soul Eater does look really fun. Let me know what its like!

Comment

Well. At least the covers are pretty.

Comment

Comment

Mine should be arriving with PS3 Ketsui any day now

In the meantime;

Comment

Dragon's Crown LE DX and Ketsui Black Label LE at home from Nin-Nin...they downmarked everything and haven't paid a penny on import duties Pics when at home, wasn't sure when the forum would get back up so wasn't prepared :P

Comment

Is dragons crown the vita golden axe type game? If it is I look forward to your impressions.

Comment

Nice. Looking forward to Dragon's Crown but I've heard you need to finish the game before you unlock coop on the Vita version. Will be interested to read impressions...and yeah Ikobo it is the Golden Axe type scrolling beat em up.

Comment

Yeah, it definitely takes around 8 hours to get multi from what I've heard. I'm grabbing it for both systems, but went for NTSC-U versions given there's only a couple of weeks between them.

Comment

Is it worth pre-ordering for the artbook? 64 pages doesn't seem that big at all and P-A are charging extra for the shipping because of the size, so it's not really free. I'm inclined to leave it and hope for a "complete works" book in future but there doesn't seem to be one forthcoming.

Comment

Working...
                                X