No announcement yet.

The Import PS Vita thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the subject of changing accounts, I'm using my main US account. To switch over to a Japanese account do I need to format the settings or restore the system? I'm assuming saves etc will stay on the system?

Comment

I thought you had to do some sort of full factory reset that wipes [i]everything[i] and your memory card has to be formated as well. I could well be wrong though.

Comment

So, to use UK purchased PSP games I need to wait for the UK Vita store. Correct?

Comment

yup, cos if im right if you click on the PSN Store, it'll just not not available...

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
            I tend to ignore the letters when they do that, they give up after 3 or so letters.
            You'll want to watch that. I that with DHL once and a year later I got a letter from a debt collection agency threatening action.

Comment

Might seem a daft question, but are the game boxes the same size as standard blu ray/PS3 ones? Should have mine on Wednesday, but i'm just curious.

Comment

Boxes are the same width as PSP boxes, but about a third smaller. In other words, pretty small!

Comment

Cool, I like dinky little gaming stuff, it's partly why I loved the PC-Engine so much!

Comment

Does the PSP Go have the same charging port as the Vita?
                    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

As a nail biter i was just curious if there were any other nail bitting ps vita owners on here who have resorted to growing one of their little pinkie nails so they can get that damn cartridge slot flap open.

Comment

Originally posted by co-b View Post
                        As a nail biter i was just curious if there were any other nail bitting ps vita owners on here who have resorted to growing one of their little pinkie nails so they can get that damn cartridge slot flap open.
                        Haha! As a fellow hardcore nail-biter, I'm having to resort to using a pen lid to open the cartridge and memory stick slots!

Comment

So, got all my Vita stuff today and my first impressions are good. System feels really nice, and my oh my but is that screen lovely. I've just stuck it on to charge after flattening the battery of what charge it had, must've played for about an hour or so and had minimal hand cramps, which for me with a handheld is pretty decent. Only tried golden abyss so far, i'll give everything else a spin once the unit is fully charged.

Comment

Give BlazBlue a whirl. Haven't played it yet myself but by all accounts (looking at pics and vids online) it looks absolutely gorgeous! Some really nice looking bits in Uncharted too. The screen really is gorgeous!

Comment

Do the Asian version vita consoles on the gadget Asia site have the X & 0 buttons the same way as the japanese units?
                              0 = confirm?

Comment

Yep. Asia region PlayStation hardware is mostly exactly the same as Japanese hardware with only the odd exception here and there.

Two of my friends have both been charged customs tax on Vita's from Gadget Asia. I think DHL have realised what they're up to now. Another has waited since December 23rd for it to be delivered as DHL closed over New Year, then lost his package, before finding it, then holding it until he paid ?19 duty. He isn't best pleased LOL
                                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Working...
                                X