X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
    Guys, open your own thread.
    Sorry buddy...my fault indeed

So going back on topic...still haven't got mine ordered.

Has anyone got theirs from Ami Ami??
    Do they mark down or have they stopped doing that now?

I know Nin-Nin-Game mark down so thinking about going with them for this.

Sorry again for the de-rail

Neil

Comment

Ordered mine from Nin-Nin, AmiAmi sold their Super LE stock the moment they put it up...and a day later the "normal" LE. Nin-Nin still have the SLE in stock, but it's 3000 yen more expensive than the preorder :P

[edit] My SLE was marked down, but not enough to escape customs.

Comment

Ordered mine from Nin-Nin, AmiAmi sold theirr LE stock the moment they put it up...and a day later the "normal" LE. Nin-Nin still have the SLE in stock, but it's 3000 yen more expensive than the preorder :P

[edit] My SLE was marked down, but not enough to escape customs.
        Thanky Sir
        I think I'll probably just get the SE to be honest
        Like the look of the LE's but if I've taken this long to order one then they arent as important as I thought originally

Neil

Comment

Got Saidaioujou and the Triangle Service compilation from VGI today. Guess what I'll be doing tonight?

Comment

I would go with Triangle Service to be different from the snob-Cave crowd.

[edit] Or shamelessy post videos of the Super LE.

Last edited by briareos_kerensky; 04-06-2013, 18:07.

Comment

So Saidaioujou is rather tasty BUT how do you shut up the annoying talking heads on either side of the screen? Don't see what the wide setting does either.

Comment

Someone start a first play thread for this.

Regarding the talking heads, maybe there's an audio setting for voice?

Comment

Yes there is. Set Voice volume to 0.

I've put a proper First Play thread up in the first play forum.

Was going to post it here, but as it's region free, it's applicable to everyone.
                  Last edited by Silvergun X; 05-06-2013, 13:01.

Comment

First week sales are just over 9300. How on earth can Cave stay in business with such a low number of units shifted? And that's with a region free release.

Comment

Cave is not just a shoot'em'up company, they have other revenues. However, due to poor sales, the videogame department is probably going to get absorbed by other divisions.

Comment

I'm throughly enjoying this.
                        Normally I won't go for hi scores and such, but in whatever mode I play, I go for the Leaderboards and hope for the best.
                        My favourite mode right now is 360 mode, with 1.5 right behind. Barely touched Arcade HD and Novice, underwent a couple of challenges and spent some money in the game options...currently aiming for 3000 credits to get the last game option, just because it's pricey and I want to know what it does.

Comment

Yes! Arrived today. Was quick. First share on here.

Comment

Cave is not just a shoot'em'up company, they have other revenues. However, due to poor sales, the videogame department is probably going to get absorbed by other divisions.
                            Well, it is beyond me that they'd develop their main titles for the 360 knowing its popularity in Japan. Then again, I guess every shmup fan in Japan has a 360.

Comment

Well, they develop them for their SH3 hardware first.

If you've ever seen the cave office it's quite surreal. Fairly normal looking with a few cabs and a PC CRT setup I believe.

Comment

This is available from an eBay seller based in Hong Kong for ?38.50 all inclusive. He said they'll mark the game down as a ?10 gift on the customs form too when I asked him.

Ordered mine from him a couple of days ago so fingers crossed. If anyone is interested then click the clicky, he only has 3 copies left.

Comment

Working...
                                X