Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ukplumber
    David,
    I had problems from saturday evening i think. I'll try the round 3 course when i get in from work. Sounds like a beast.
    Beast is a understatement, 9 or 10 minutes in the dark, fog, rain, twitchy car, with, not the best co-driver in the world, need I go on ?
    I had 3 attempts last night and it was like 1am but my eyes were killing me afterwards, hayfever didn't help, I'm busy tonight but will have a crack at Marmite's time tomorrow evening.
    Last edited by VR46; 09-06-2004, 15:41.

Comment

I was all over the shop on my run - at one point i went over the side and pressed pause instead of the button to put the car back on track!

If someone puts together a cautious but clean run i reckon they will blitz the scoreboard cos it has to be one of the hardest rallies in the game (bar perhaps Sweden in the dark).

Comment

Originally posted by Marmite
        I was all over the shop on my run - at one point i went over the side and pressed pause instead of the button to put the car back on track!

If someone puts together a cautious but clean run i reckon they will blitz the scoreboard cos it has to be one of the hardest rallies in the game (bar perhaps Sweden in the dark).
        haha tell me about it, i used the white button more than the brake button...

$c8t@

Comment

We all seem to be using different cars, I went for the Focus due to the "better" handling, didn't figure acceleration was mega important as even of the straights I find myself chickening out and backing off a bit.
          If this track was in the daylight it would have been a great one.

On my 8:59 I only used the white button once, quite an achievement really. However I was fairly cautious for the second half of the stage, didn't want to throw away a "good" first half.

But Marmite is right a good clean run should get you to around 8.35 to 8.40 ? however saying it and doing it are a mile apart on this stage, anyone else able to post their split times ?

Comment

Mine arent to hand. If i get on tonight i will post them on here though.

Comment

Heh it took me over 10 minutes to get round :P

Comment

Originally posted by Ginza
                Edited my post up above so you don't feel left out

Comment

Ah your a gentleman. Its quite alright though i do realise that i'm ****e.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginza
                    ... it took me over 11, never thought I'd finish it !

Comment

Got a 8.45 on Round 3 last night, and I end up blooming fourth, well done chaps, gggrrrrr. Nice short one for round 4 thank god.

Comment

Originally posted by davidholliss
                        Got a 8.45 on Round 3 last night, and I end up blooming fourth, well done chaps, gggrrrrr. Nice short one for round 4 thank god.
                        another second for me lol, Well Done To AnonBastard For The Winning Time...

Comment

Glad we dont have to do that again. 2 runs was more than enough for me!

Bring on the shorter tracks

Comment

I was quite getting into the track in the end, think it would have been great if it had been in daylight. Found the first half quite easy (except a couple of hairpins) but on the second half I seemed to lose time somewhere every go.

Now to try and cement an overall 3rd place behind you two.....

Comment

Originally posted by davidholliss
                              I was quite getting into the track in the end, think it would have been great if it had been in daylight. Found the first half quite easy (except a couple of hairpins) but on the second half I seemed to lose time somewhere every go.

Now to try and cement an overall 3rd place behind you two.....
                              You're not getting away that easy!

Comment

I know it won't be easy, leaderboard is hot, tight battle for 1st and 2nd and tight again for 3rd/4th/5th.

Anyone know AnonBastard ?

Copy of leaderboard for those without XSN (after 3 rounds)

1 Marmite UK 32 21 26 total 79
                                2 Sc8tA 31 20 27 total 78
                                3 David Holliss 24 16 25 total 65
                                T4 AnonBastard 18 18 28 total 64
                                T4 Foolife 23 17 24 total 64

Comment

Working...
                                X