No announcement yet.

XSN Rallisport Challenge 2 - Season 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think David has it in the pipeline so not long to wait now i am sure Ed.

Comment

The Tacoma's handling really shows itself up on the first section; that mini bump that keeps you in the air long enough to send you crashing into the barrier could easily be avoided with some sharper turning. I reckon I lose around 2 seconds there by having to keep it a gear slower than I'd like.

That said, the acceleration more than makes up for it on the U-turns later on.

Well chuffed that I hold the top speed record! "ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY THREE MILES PER HOUR!"
      Last edited by hankwangford; 12-06-2004, 23:00.

Comment

I've just transferred the F-zero AX/GX soundtrack to be played during Rallisport 2.

I'LL BE UNBEATABLE IN SEASON THREE !!1 ! eleven

Comment

Originally posted by edandersen
          I NEED ME IN ON THIS COMPO

Any chance of starting Season 3 soon? Like, soon?
          Got to wait for Seasons 1 & 2 to finish first, should start about 24/6.

David

Comment

Haven't had a crack at this track since Friday, will give it some time late tonight but the top couple of times are very good, thought about a 5.35 would win this one, but no.

Comment

Originally posted by davidholliss
              Haven't had a crack at this track since Friday, will give it some time late tonight but the top couple of times are very good, thought about a 5.35 would win this one, but no.
              at this rate my competition is over, mi xbox live is ****ed at present...

have fun all those still in...

Comment

What's up with it mate ?

Comment

Sorry peeps, have been away all week and lent the game to my brother. He has now gone away without giving it back to me first. May pick up another copy this week, but otherwise sorry to not be able to continue. At least it mean someone else will be guaranteed first place

Comment

What's up with it mate ?
                    My Xbox reckons i need a "dashboard update" so it tries connecting blah blah blah, sez unable to complete due to technical difficulties, try again later

so unless bill gates & crew pull there finger out the chocolate spider i'm gonna run out of time

gonna give em a ring now see what they gotta say...

Comment

Guess you had no joy Sc8t@, shame you should have got 2nd overall (or maybe first).

I didn't get a chance to play this round again which is really annoying, seeing my name slip down and down the leaderboard, I'm going to need a really strong fifth and final round ....

Comment

Guess you had no joy Sc8t@, shame you should have got 2nd overall (or maybe first).

I didn't get a chance to play this round again which is really annoying, seeing my name slip down and down the leaderboard, I'm going to need a really strong fifth and final round ....
                        no im afraid its still not working, ill get it sorted for round 3,

Comment

Originally posted by $c8t@
                          no im afraid its still not working, ill get it sorted for round 3,

Fixed, Nice 1 Yoshimoto UK ... See Yaz In Round 3

Comment

So nearly beat your time in final round Marmite, clipped barrier on last straight or I would have had ya

Splits 20.8xx / 42.6xx / 56.691

Do you knows yours ?

David

PS. Everyone, set up season 3, post in the Season 3 topic if you want an invite.

Comment

Its not my time you need to be beating now!

To be honest i have no idea what my splits were and i havent really learnt the track yet. Will have a go at it tonight though (after Germany v Holland of course)

Comment

Felt proper lethargic last night, think I need a Rallisport break before season 3. I'll happily accept 4th overall this time

Comment

Working...
                                X