No announcement yet.

Monday night Black Arrow @ 8:30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hopefully i'll be online at 8.30 ish, not pld for a few days so need an excuse to have a blast

Comment

i see ish has just logged on, gimme 10 mins to get kids in bed and get the pj on and i'll be online

Comment

Sorry guys. On and off. I got hauled round my neighbours to deal with a virus 'emergency'. When I move house I am never going to make the mistake of telling my neighbours I work with PCs again. Such a bad move...

Comment

lol, i never have owt to do with my neighbours, moved into a house 10 years ago, moved from there nearly 2 years ago and can say i never knew any of there names and in the "new" house i stl dont know them either i say the usual hello/nice day/horrible weather crap but there as far as i go..........

Comment

I can't complain. They have an indoor heated swimming pool that they let me use whenever. The occasional sorting out of there PCs (mind you I say occasional - I run a whole network round there now... lol) is a small price to pay in return!

Comment

Just back of my Holidays with my other half
              Even found a french Outrun 2 cabinet.

Just seeing if anyone is going to be around tomorrow as I still have some time off work and intend to spend most of the day doing nothing except playing xbox games.

I might even dig out my copies of counterstrike and SC:PT although it is probably still impossible to find a good game in the latter.

Comment

anyone playing tonight? Wanna get one last session in before Halo 2 arrives?

Comment

Could do for old times sake, just noticed all the stats have been reset

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pump
                    Could do for old times sake, just noticed all the stats have been reset
                    Really? thats a pain as my stats were pretty respectable, no matter.
                    Ill be online form 6ish.

Comment

I can't I'm afraid. Ill. Coughing and weezing like an old man. Plus my eyes are watering and that'll make me an even bigger sitting duck than normal!

Comment

Working...
                      X