Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey all,

Anyone tried this yet?

I'm after a new stick and think the Hori one is pretty damned sweet and just wanna know how this one compares?

Comment

Jakeway, that's not a slight against you.

[Sweep]
      [Sweep]
      [Mid-hit kick]
      [Sweep]

That sound familiar? I'm amazed you put up with two games

Comment

Goemon?!

Forgot something?

Comment

Errr....Maybe....

No, sorry guys...Unfortunately I am working away from home at the minute and so I am without frequent use of the net and my xbox

Anyways, the way I saw it was I would have pwned S1ngho anyway!

Its killing me not being able to play...killing my ranking too

Still working away is giving me the opportunity to get some money and buy a kick ass joystick which is why I was inquiring about the SF one.

Comment

WOOOOO"!!!!!11!!

I'm now one place above Moody on the rankings! Dead good!

It's still possible for me to get the S rank, I need to win 60% of my remaining 525 matches.

Comment

It's not funny because you've done it, it's funny because you think it's worth bragging about

[Points to Singho's ranking]

And one more time

Comment

Lol you stat whore.

Sorry about the rubbish games fuddle. I dunno how it was with you, but every time I got close or well, tried to do anything I'd get crappy lag. Awful awful show >.<
                Last edited by Firsty; 14-02-2005, 20:54.

Comment

LOL - I will be teh #1!!!1!!
                  #

I WANT a shiny S! ft:

Comment

Originally posted by Firsty
                    Sorry about the rubbish games fuddle. I dunno how it was with you, but every time I got close or well, tried to do anything I'd get crappy lag. Awful awful show >.<
                    the first few were pretty bad, but i didnt think it was too bad after that. seems like ages since i played you though, so i enjoyed it. (coughperfectcough). had to quit to watch 'er'

david fallows seems to have got used to what ever control method he's using now. totally destroyed me, especially with yun/yang. i let him win all the other matches though, just to help him climb the leaderboard a bit

i just cant handle those guys. i try to use yang every so often, but i think i'm going to give up on him. i know some nice things to do, i just cant physically do them in a real match.
                    i think i'll practice with remy some more instead

Comment

Yeah the lag got better, but I still kept getting enough to **** me up at critical moments. I've been perfected by mako a few times now. I ALWAYS forget about that dumb command grab she has.

Comment

Thinking about it? is it a good thing to have a good rank?

I find it hard enough to find people to play as it is, and people are probably put off due to a good rank

Edit:

Wow Im an E and in the top 260.... that cant be right I don?t even have a very good win ratio.

Last edited by Jakeway; 14-02-2005, 22:18.

Comment

Just had some games with Goldbricker. Trying to teach him some basics. Yes, me teach basics. He will be so screwed online

Comment

goes off games played uptil B and 1000 matches. Then it's win ratio n ****. blah blah drunk forgot to buy new pad. bored. BLEHHHHHHHHH

Comment

Had some nice games with Fallows - I was playing much better today. I still suck, obv, but am now at the mighty rank of K. Great Ryu/Yang match, came down to about 10% health each in the final round, and then I blocked his lifting-kick thing and didn't cock up the shin shoryuken in return. Fun.

Of course, I then got pounded in the other few games, though Dudley-Hugo wasn't so bad.

Comment

wee. I'm in the 230's. wee.

Comment

Working...
                                X