No announcement yet.

Street Fighter Anniversary Collection & CFJ: Gamertag list & Online Impressions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GG's Fuddle and MrJakeway , it was interesting and usually close matchs.
    I should take my Ibuki against the Ken players, I can't do anything against them with my Alex.
    2 perfect rounds tonight, that was cool. And only one dropper.
    There was a guy who have annoy me: he was always joining my match when I declined several times his invites. His gamertag is Tonka RP or something like this.

Comment

Originally posted by TheShend
      GG's Phix. I believe the Yang SA3 bug reared it's ugly head in that last match, tis a shame, i'm loving the Seiei Enbu SA. But you've some devestating characters my friend ^_^

On a side note, working my way thruogh the effluent of droppers/decliners & shoto whores i found 2 sterliing gentlemen on LIVE today.
      I can only remember one geezers GT so i'll talk about him.
      XxKama SutraXx - you lok at the GT and think, he'll drop, i can see it. But he didn't, he played 8 soid rounds and even in the face some horrible beasting from Hugo and Q he stuck in there and carried on.
      It was when i ended one match with Oros' EX Yagyou Dama to take a SA finish taht i heard him scream over the mic "JESUS how'd you pull THAT **** off!!" So i swapped my convertor & saturn pad for the mic and spad to show him.
      WHat cracked me up was he ws from New York, we were getting solid matches, no lag, i was suprised o_0
      So he picks Oro and we spend about an hour in an Oro tutorial, trading combo attempts. By the end of it he'd managed to get the 1st part of the chicken dance to work ^_^
      I was suprised by his patience and his eagerness to learn, he's sticking to Oro for the time being and was pretty grateful.

See, it's all worth it sometimes. ^_^
      Yea man great games good to play you again its been ages ...
      I must admit i laughed when the desync happened as i kinda thought it might when u picked SA3 .
      Gotta play again soon u've got a solid game going

Comment

I've got to play Shend soon. I'm getting really bored with this ****.

**** knows how people have kept this game going for nearly 6 years, it's not THAT good.

I'm going to go back to playing more and more Hyper after this week, I can tell.

Comment

Let me know when you do, I've neglected Hyper somewhat.

The whole "domestic" americans thing is doing my head in now, it's hard to get a lag free game :/

Comment

I hate playing yanks on Xbox Live, they shout to much. If only they would stop talking then you might get a lag free game.

Comment

I hate it how they taunt at every given opportunity as well. **** minge twat.

Perfected another Ken the other night with Yang, first to 3 rounds and I was down 2 - he really pissed me off with taunting resulting in 2-2. The final round was a joke, he couldn't cope with the amount of super-jump cross overs, DPing too late ending up in either lk,mk,hk or mp,hp,b+hp. Finished him off with a qcb+hp cancelled into SAII stunning him, leaving just enough energy for me to perfect him with another qcb+hp cancelled into SAII. Victories don't come much sweeter.

Comment

Yes they do!
                Stun them with no health left. Walk up and taunt. KO!
                ROFL!

Comment

i did that with makoto for the first time yesterday.
                  got a dizzy on some guy and he had zero health....so i dashed over, and did her so-very-slow taunt on him.

Comment

Yeah, scoring a Mako taunt KO on a dizzied foe after they've been utterly beasted can't be beat, that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Firsty
                      Yes they do!
                      Stun them with no health left. Walk up and taunt. KO!
                      ROFL!
                      Ah but you have to get some hits in to begin with to do that.

Loser

Comment

It helps

Comment

Here is a video I made today.

The footage is all from last night, I started recording after playing shotos none stop for about 45 mins. As soon as the camera was on I started to play bad, the games were getting too close?

There are some great comebacks in this video... thank god they suck.

XBLShotoHeaven 30mb
                          You will need the new XviD code Download it at www.XviD.org

Enjoy.
                          Last edited by Jakeway; 02-03-2005, 20:38.

Comment

Edit
                            Ok... should be working now.
                            Last edited by Jakeway; 02-03-2005, 19:18.

Comment

cool video. hope you do some more.
                              if i had the equipment to record stuff, i'd make a video of all the droppers. that could be quite amusing.

Comment

I'm a little out of practice and the lag messed things up a bit, but GGs to UberBoog tonight. Nice to finally play a decent set against ya.

Comment

Working...
                                X