No announcement yet.

Street Fighter Anniversary Collection & CFJ: Gamertag list & Online Impressions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

B's the worst rank you get get isnt it? Post 1000?

Comment

Great games Fuddle dear. I felt guilty for picking Yun so often, but I gots to practice for this tourney innit! Did you like my new super art juggle combo of d000m? Don't tell anyone what it is!! I was really enjoying that Sean match, shame the connection died. Lovely parries!

Two cap KOs in one night! I'm on a roll XD. Made me larf, thx!

Comment

sorry about that firsty. looks like my BB died for a second and disconected me....surprised it doesnt happen more often really. but i took it as a sign to stop for the night.
        we'll have to carry on sean vs sean another time though, it was a lot of fun. your yun/yung are complete basts as usual too.

edit: the cap thing caught me out...does he just carry on for ever if you hold it down or something?

Comment

YEP!
          Aces isn't it?
          I'm beginnning to learn how to bait people into walking right into it or falling on it.

Comment

Teodi, B is the worse rank you can get post 1000. That's why I have it

Comment

hey!
              nothing wrong with a B...thats me too.

Comment

Snap im B ranked as well im not that fussed to be honest suits me fine 8)

Comment

Me too, it's Jassi's fault tho!

It's plain to see, look past the B, I rock!

Comment

Droppers

I swear tonight is the 1st night in ages i get a dropper and low and behold i get 4 in a row
                    1 dude sat there throwing fireballs for the majority of the round so i hapilly parried the lot
                    Snore heh im mash any ways lolz

Comment

Originally posted by Firsty
                      Me too, it's Jassi's fault tho!
                      i wouldnt be surprised if he affected quite a few of our ranks a little.
                      if i'd have known (cared) about the rank thing i could have picked better matches, or not carried on quite so long against people that beat me so easily.

so after 1000 matches is it set in stone? does it have a chance to change, like maybe 2000?

Comment

I'm a B too.

I play some people beat them a few matches then quit, but i'll stay quite happily thru 30 matches against people like Jassi and Sifu V just to get a win >_<

It's all fighting the strongest to become stronger

Comment

yup yup. dont like milking easy people for easy wins I get bored of that fast usually. Close fights where I usually lose tend to be my downfall for ratio Wish the grading worked a little different than it does. But I aint that good anyway so it doesnt matter a great deal i guess

Comment

GGs Firsty. Your Yun is a bastard really have trouble with that blody annoying combo you do. I mong out when I try to do it coz I have to use shoulders and is well frustrating seeing it al the time and knowing I can utilise it well The Ibuki v Yun matches were fun. I should have won some of those. Grr. Proper stuffed that 1st match we had with Alex v Yun

Comment

Yes B is obviously the rank the coolest people have.

Comment

Holee sheet! The guys at the Troc are rather good.

Comment

Working...
                                X