No announcement yet.

Street Fighter Anniversary Collection & CFJ: Gamertag list & Online Impressions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I played down in the Trocadero the other day. Oh man it was great. There were so many great players there and it was really intense when I was playing. I didn't win many matches but it was because they were just so good rather than me messing up. Hope I get a chance to go back there in the next few months, playing online just isn't the same as being in a real arcade.

Comment

Sorry Moodmon, I was waiting for someone to ask them if they wanted to play Halo.

I wasn?t running scared.

Edit: Then when I do play it lags out...
      Last edited by Jakeway; 06-04-2005, 21:56.

Comment

Anyone fancy a few games?

I am rusty as hell! >_<;; come and get it!

Comment

w00t

Went to town (manchester) today for a wonder with the missus. Anyway, i went to check if things had improved cab wise over at piccadilly amusements and can you guess?

Yes!

They fixed the cab with 3S >_< 1p and 2p sticks and buttons are working fine and dandy! Watched a geezer do his stuff with Yun and Genei Jin and predictably Ken
          and SAIII. Get in.

Had a bash myself and i'm enjoying the arcade experience. When i get a better hang of this stick nonsense then i may start challenging peeps ^_^

Cannae wait.

Comment

I might be on in a bit, playing SVC with my stick makes me want MORE*, My connection might be a spaz after installing this fancy router, though.

*well, against people on my friends list. sod playing 28394724 kens >_<

Comment

There's a preview trailer from the recent Las Vegas Evo '05 tournament.

Go catch it at www.shoryuken.com.

Looks spiffing, especially from the 2 short clips from 3S matches >_< and i had no idea Tekken 5 was so meaty o_0

I may actually invest in this years DVD release, just for the Evo moments, nothing quite gets you into the spirit of things like a crowd going bananas at ninja style play!

Comment

Hey fellas! Jassi has pointed me away from SRK and over to this here forum to chat.

I noticed a lot of familiar names here so just a quick hello to you all. Not been playing much SF3 lately and as a consequence I'm a bit rusty. I'll be on this weekend and would really enjoy some games with people in the UK as I really can't stand laggy arse matches with most people abroad. Would it be ok to add some of you to my FL?

My GT is: Ediepops

I play a rubbish Urien, Akuma, Ibuki, Remy, Ken, Ryu and a random button mashing everyone else. At least you'll have a choice of characters to defeat!

See ya for some games!

Comment

HAH Edieman in pool shark shocker!

"Crap at this"
                  1 win
                  "Terribly Remy"
                  2 wins
                  "Can't use Akuma"
                  3 wins

:P

Your Remy is almost impregnable!!

Welcome to the boards boss man, i'll no doubt catch you online at some point. ^_^

Comment

Yeah I remember playing Edie when he pissed out of his face and that Urien of his wat still impossible!!!

Comment

Hey Edieman. I remember playing some great games against you in the past. You're one of the very few players who got me to post on SRK and congratulate on some great games. You've got a tricky Remy.

Welcome to the forum.

Comment

i played for the first time in ages again last night, and i was rubbish. i got beat by a lot of people i really shouldnt have.

sure i've played edie a few times too...and no doubt got beated by him.
                        Last edited by Fuddle; 13-04-2005, 15:37.

Comment

I played last night and got battered by Jakeway and Phix...i dont think it was cos i played crap, just that they played better than me. GG's...you botches. ^_^

I need to get the WD40 out and sort myself out.

TEH EDDIEMAN is here!!!! ;D

Comment

I wasnt sure if it was you TBH... I even said to Phix "I think I played Singhos Brother"

Comment

Originally posted by jassi singh
                              I played last night and got battered by Jakeway and Phix...i dont think it was cos i played crap, just that they played better than me. GG's...you botches. ^_^

I need to get the WD40 out and sort myself out.

TEH EDDIEMAN is here!!!! ;D
                              Yea man GG's you still got me with that Oro juggle
                              Damn im gonna need a new stick soon mine is playing up again juggles are a pain in the arse
                              Also Welcome Eddieman you got a lethal mix of Urien and Remy there
                              Phix

Comment

Ahem <cough>, yes, I also remember that night when I played you Sithlord. My oh my, I really had had a skinful that night. The screen was a blurr and the TV seemed to wobble like a belly dancer in slow motion. But still, every time i heard the sound of "KO" somehow my blood engorged Urien would still be standing with that smug grin on his face. Pure alcohol fuelled luck!

Gravity! Ain't seen you online for a long time. Last time we played I was new to 3S and could'nt parry a thing! When are you up for some games man?

S1nghoooooooooooo! Now if we can just limit our play...............

Thanks for the welcome fellas. I played last night and came to the conclusion that everyone I played had been having private tutoring from 3S masters. I really had to concentrate to scrape some wins. Especially Harmonaz with those Demon set ups. Must have caught me once every other match!

Look out for you all when I'm next on.

Comment

Working...
                                X