Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GG's Boog.
    some great matches there.
    sorry for only picking those 4-5 characters all the time, but i'm crap with everybody else...as i demonstarted by picking yang.

and ibuki's taunt doesnt do enough damage, i'm always tring to get a KO with it, and it hardly ever works.

Comment

No worries, I was playing shiiiiiiiiit tonight for the first few games! I had to go, really need to get on with some dissertation work. It's not happening with an Xbox on my desk though!

We did lots of mad crazy parry **** though

Comment

Imagine trying to parry ****.

Woah! I can't wait till saturday. I'm def. gonna whip out me nob. Watch out!

Comment

Meh. Went to the arcade at picadilly today. I am utterly useless on a stick. Did however manage to get a timeout judgement vs CPU. Never done that before. Shend was marginally better, seemed to be actually some semblence of a fight watching him. Oh yeah, watching because the 1p stick is fubared. It's sunk into the cabinet so as you can guess isn't the easiest thing in the world to play with... so we didn't.

Quick movements weren't happening for me such as QFCx2 and F,D,DF stuff. Struggled doing charge moves Need to get my own personal stick so I'm not as inept if it's ever fixed tho

Comment

Originally posted by teodi
            Meh. Went to the arcade at picadilly today. I am utterly useless on a stick. Did however manage to get a timeout judgement vs CPU. Never done that before. Shend was marginally better, seemed to be actually some semblence of a fight watching him. Oh yeah, watching because the 1p stick is fubared. It's sunk into the cabinet so as you can guess isn't the easiest thing in the world to play with... so we didn't.

Quick movements weren't happening for me such as QFCx2 and F,D,DF stuff. Struggled doing charge moves Need to get my own personal stick so I'm not as inept if it's ever fixed tho

Which cab was it? It sounds like they took out CvS2 on the far left and jammed 3rdStrike in instead keeping the same dodgy sticks.

Comment

Yeah, the 1p stick was utterly ****ed. And oh man i do suck balls on stick >_< at least the 360's and 720's with Hugo were happening now and then.

The cab was on the far right facing the back wall. We did contemplate asking to swap the boards over to cab which had both sticks functioning.

Ah well.

Comment

decent few games there shend,
                but my connection obviously isnt very happy today.
                so i thought i'd leave it at that.

Comment

Aye, i quite a solid set there. I was SCREAMING at the TV at the disconnections, i just HAD to kill your Elena once >_<

Comment

Hey I was getting disconnected loads tonight too. I wonder if it's a problem with xbox live and not our connections? I did my usual tests and my connection seems fine. I played like 4 people and it dropped on me after 2 or 3 matches each.

Comment

Yeah was the far right on when we went. Had they changed cabs for it when you went having a nosey?

Comment

Anyone playing this tonight? Timesplitters servers are playing up...so im gonna try it again later, so in the mean while back to SF.

Im rusty as hell, come and get your free wins >_<;;;;;

Comment

Ill look out for you Singho

got a new isp = no lag anymore!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fuddle
                            excellent games with lyrical just now

best set i've had in ages. cant beleive how close some of them were. i should really have been a bit more carefull against you seeing as you can actually parry real things, and sean was crap today but it looks like ibuki made up for it.

your dudley is just as good as ever, and i still cant touch yun.

edit: i especially like the remy double match ending....served you right for going for the ex sonic boom when i cant parry ****
                            I've neglected this game, and subsequently, this thread!

Great games mate... I remember them so well because I hardly touch 3rd Strike online now :/

A couple of weeks of laggy shoto wankery / declined matches (why people can't just use the "Friends Only" option when hosting a game is beyond me :P) put paid to that.

But, that Remy vs. Remy match was classic! There was next to no health left in it for either of us at the end of the third!

Had a great session offline with some mates on Friday night... I don't think I won a game, and too add to the humiliation I was getting beaten by someone with an s-pad >_<

Hopefully I'll see you lot around a bit more and I'll get some more quality games in

Comment

GG's TheShend!

Hugo vs. Makoto - Did I even get as much as a combo out before you drilled me into the floor 2 rounds on the trot?

I can't believe I took Q out! You must be slacking.

Had some weird black screen of death **** just now, it was way past my bedtime anyway. If you're about in the day tomorrow I should be around for some beatings

Comment

i feel ive been neglecting this game of late so i'll be on later if any one fancys a game or 2

Comment

Working...
                                X