Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by concretesnail
    hey up.

i finally have the cash to get myself a hori stick. i have the choice between the real pro or the themed ones, either soul caliber 3 or capcom fighting. which should i plump for as they are all affordable and free delivery. having said that the themed one are slightly cheaper. are they the same?
    I *think* the themed HRAPs have cheaper components / the buttons are in a molded plastic casing, and less easy to modify.

I'm sure someone will be along to confirm that soon enough

Hope you enjoy it when it does show up, the box is obnoxiously huge!

Comment

right that is the HRAP odered, now i just have to wait . on a vaugely relevant link. is anyone looking at getting samurai showndown on the xbox as live play is on the cards. could be good online. i think that i'll get it anyway but was just intrested if there was going to be any takers on here

Comment

Please add me to that list, gamertag: Widegoat

Comment

Ive sent you numerous invites but you always decline them!

/storms out.

Comment

I'm LIVE now.

User id is : 'THE LATERS BROS'.

Found 3rd Strike quite laggie-v. difficult to parry etc...no fights fond on Hyper...

Anyway-who wants some tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by jassi singh
              Ive sent you numerous invites but you always decline them!

/storms out.
              Sorry mate! I don't mean to, I'm usually in a game!

@Street Turk - I'll be on after we've wrapped up the ProEvo tourney! Add me to your list: Widegoat. I mainly play Hyper!

Anyone who opposes me will be destroyed.

Comment

WideGoat: Will do

"Anyone who opposes me will be destroyed"

Quality!!

I love this forum. I love all of you.

Comment

Argghhh, was up for some games yesterday but didnt see no one on. >_<;;;

Ill add your tag later on today Street Turk. If i dont, add mine, S1ngho.

Also Widegoat...I KNOW YOU FEAR ME MOFO.

Comment

Played last night

lag lag lag

Is it always that bad or is there anything I can do??

Comment

Originally posted by Street Turk
                      Played last night

lag lag lag

Is it always that bad or is there anything I can do??
                      Mate, honestly it was fine before that X Box Live update. You could play some people as far away as America and it would be fine. At the moment it is completley screwed though - last night when you played me was a joke.

Just so you know though, SF2 deals with lag differently to Pro Evo. If it lags for one player it lags for the other (i.e. you experience the same problems at the same time), whereas the host on pro evo (host swaps at half time) doesn't suffer lag at all. Hopefully they'll get it sorted and we can have a few decent games. Although I think you are going to kick my arse when that dragon punch finally comes out.

Comment

Originally posted by jassi singh
                        Argghhh, was up for some games yesterday but didnt see no one on. >_<;;;

Ill add your tag later on today Street Turk. If i dont, add mine, S1ngho.

Also Widegoat...I KNOW YOU FEAR ME MOFO.

Next time we meet, I'm gonna break your arms.

Comment

GG's last night Mr Turk. Strangley, at times the connection would be odd and make moving about very sticky. Ate so many HP flaming dragon punches that i could of easily parried along with a few other things. >_<;;;

Still though, nice to play someone new. Seems you left in a hurry though... Sean ftw.

Comment

ah-that was you!!

Really well played. I couldnt get near you!

My parrying was up the spout and I...well-I was ****!

You're on a different level tbh. Will keep trying thugh!

I am much better on Hyper btw-play that?

Comment

New Streetfighter 3 player seeks online opposition to learn the hard way

Got a strategy to try out? A combo you've been working on? Please accept my services as an online punchbag. In return, I'll hopefully learn a few tricks, and start to see the blows coming...

Contact: "Corrupt Rose" on your local Xbox, via the interweb.

Comment

Sf3

Ill chuck you a friend request...

THE LATERS BROS is my tag

Comment

Working...
                                X