No announcement yet.

Street Fighter Anniversary Collection & CFJ: Gamertag list & Online Impressions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

right, i have been loving the sf3 on the xb and live, but i just went back to the dc version and oh my god, its so damn fast, you have to love it more.
    before i started this gushing, i did have a question, i was wondering if it is possible to make the xb version play at this speed? if anyone knows a away then plaese tell me.

Comment

eh? faster? i'm sure there's a speed option in the menu, but are you playing it in 50hz? i've got it on xbox, ps2 and dc and i see no difference between any of them (they're all running in 60hz, btw).

not calling you a sap or anything, but do have a look at the xbox dashboard settings, video section, and see if pal60 support is on. the only thing i can think of is this, as i've tried it in 50hz just to see and it IS slower...

p.s. PLEASE EVERYONE, DO NOT PLAY PHILLAI ON WINKAWAKS!!!

i want him to sort his flipping xbox out and play the thing on xbox live instead of that lame kaillera with the bloomin' pauses and stuff! c'mon phil, you know it makes sense
      Last edited by randombs; 07-09-2005, 20:43.

Comment

Originally posted by billy_dimashq
        p.s. PLEASE EVERYONE, DO NOT PLAY PHILLAI ON WINKAWAKS!!!

i want him to sort his flipping xbox out and play the thing on xbox live instead of that lame kaillera with the bloomin' pauses and stuff! c'mon phil, you know it makes sense
        lol
        I'm seeing it I can do summat with my Xbox to get back on Live... Otherwise I will have to wait for Xbox 360.
        I refuse to buy another Xbox just to play Hyper SF!

Comment

Originally posted by phillai
          What a pisser... First time on Xbox live playing SF and really enjoyed it until I tried it today and it said that I couldn't use it anymore as it detected that my Xbox was modifed even though I had it turned off!

Looks like you won't see me on this until I get my Xbox 360 now!
          take the proper precautions! i.e. get me to sort it out for you!

i've been on xbox live for over a year now with a modded xbox and never had a problem. how? well, i didn't buy halo2 on launch day for a start
          Last edited by randombs; 07-09-2005, 20:46. Reason: cos phil's not a big lamer

Comment

had a look at the dashboard and its all up for pal 60, had another look this morning and, the difference doesnt seem as pronounced. im must be the difference of playing with the dc stick and then going back to the xb pad. either that playing alhpa 3 before it threw me way off....

on a random link does anyone know a good place to get snawa parts, im building a stick for the xb as i have the pcb for it floating about,

Comment

famitsu1 usually sells sanwa bits for dc stick modding which you should be able to use for your project. good luck!

Comment

along side the custom project i am trying it would be good to get my stick game up to scratch, so i have been looking at hori pro's and wondering what the cheapest way of getting them into the country is. Play-asia has them for just under 50 quid but the postage is high and i am worried that mr tax and vat man will pick it up at customs. at whoich point i might as well bend over and take one as it will be as painful. or would it come through without being stopped. does anyone know?

Comment

I've just started playing this online, and its awesome fun although i totally suck at it and am suffering with the controller. My tag is McCaskie in case anyone wants some easy victories.

Comment

I really am dreadful at this game, but what the hell.

Gamertag: Fridge Monkey

Comment

Originally posted by TheShend
                      Mmm, that's delicious, don't think I've ever even seen that picture of her before either

Pure class.

Comment

I think that's his own artwork, might be wrong but i'm sure it's his own ^_^

I like it too ^_^

Comment

nope, its Falcoons art work.

some amazing alternate character versions of SF and KOF on that site. As well as JoJo's and other random pics of bints not wearing much.

Comment

Ah him. See, i could've been wrong and i was :P

Comment

that stick body's from that us-based company innit? their wooden frames are pretty cheap but their weight means the p&p to blighty is a bit much

i was gonna get one but made my own frame from wood instead and it was a bit crap, although i photoshopped the panel artwork myself (just nabbed pics from the net and stuck them together)

seeing that makes me wanna make another one, though!

Comment

hey up.

i finally have the cash to get myself a hori stick. i have the choice between the real pro or the themed ones, either soul caliber 3 or capcom fighting. which should i plump for as they are all affordable and free delivery. having said that the themed one are slightly cheaper. are they the same?

Comment

Working...
                                X