X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was great...

Comment

Originally posted by TheShend
      HAH you crazy bast i justed watched that and posted it at ghz and was on my way here with it.
      Too slow boii!

Comment

WTF!!!

I knew you could juggle after a throw, launcher with juggle...but that was insane. >.<

Comment

Just watched it again and he tries it twice but only gets it to work on the stun... I am guessing its a stun only juggle.

Comment

Great games to cortorized, Jakeway and s1ingho last night ^_^

Jakeway, you Q is well brill, much better than my effort >_< Hope to have a good few more matches soon chief. Did you tape any? Some of your come backs were first rate!

s1ngho - How many matches did i lose by a knats pube >_< I think the excitement of getting a win blew it for me a few times Some great tense macthes, your game is solid >_<

Cortorized. Nice set there my friend, you pack a mean Dudley and Urien. I could hear you over the speakers as wel btw, you've an amusing banter when fighting

More games soon lads!

P.S. Can everyone STOP parrying my meaties >_< I'm starting to look predictable

Comment

Any one on tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by TheShend
                Great games to cortorized, Jakeway and s1ingho last night ^_^

Jakeway, you Q is well brill, much better than my effort >_< Hope to have a good few more matches soon chief. Did you tape any? Some of your come backs were first rate!

s1ngho - How many matches did i lose by a knats pube >_< I think the excitement of getting a win blew it for me a few times Some great tense macthes, your game is solid >_<

Cortorized. Nice set there my friend, you pack a mean Dudley and Urien. I could hear you over the speakers as wel btw, you've an amusing banter when fighting

More games soon lads!

P.S. Can everyone STOP parrying my meaties >_< I'm starting to look predictable
                lol Good games man i always forget people can here me through the TV
                Play again soon
                Phix

Comment

Nice games there sithman!

I hated taking those 'gnats pube' wins mind, the "Awwwwwwwwww man NO" was pulling on me heart strings abit

I will defeat your Pedigree Chun one day, the uber tricky & nasty thing she is ^_^

Comment

Ah strider, Super Steve O one of your jouno buds?

Tell him "All your Elena belong to me"

Great set of matches ^_^

Comment

I got the Official Anniversary Collection Guide the other day. It's pretty nice, 200 or so pages divided evenly between 3S and HSF. It's a quality publication and about as in depth as it's possible to get. The only bad thing about it is that there seems to be loads of spelling mistakes. Crouch is often called couch and combo sometimes comes out as bombo Oh and it includes the 3rd Strike soundtrack which is nice...I guess. I was on tonight but every match I played was laggy, I'm not sure why since my connection seems fine. I'll be up for some games tomorrow at about 8 if anyones interested.

Comment

Where did you got this guide Sloth?

Comment

Originally posted by MadMarc
                          Where did you got this guide Sloth?
                          http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/...Fencoding=UTF8

I'd say it's pretty much required reading. It's helped me a lot even in the past 2 days I've had it.

edit: Here's some sample pics from it:

The best thing about it really though is that you can have it beside you while you play or read it somewhere else rather than awkwardly printing out some post from a forum or running back and forth between the xbox and the pc
                          Last edited by Sloth; 06-05-2005, 19:00.

Comment

did you get the soundtrack with it???

lol @ bombo (i noticed 'spiraling' and was gonna mention it but then i read your comments!)
                            Last edited by randombs; 07-05-2005, 07:46. Reason: bombo

Comment

That looks pretty good. Shame about an error or two. Like Oro's hop-kick (qcf+k) and major throw (hcb+p) have been mixed up!

I'd still have one mind ^_^

Comment

ordered it. expected dispatch 17th may! i don't mind as my last exam is on the 20th so it'll be here by then (i'm assuming the long dispatch time is for them to get it over here from the states). i just hope it comes with the cd

Comment

Working...
                                X