• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will be getting this game soon...

Live tag is KIDDY KONG.

Comment

Originally posted by ThoseOfTheUnlight
      So is this game completely hardcore online?
      sometimes, yes it is.
      but when you find somebody around the same skill level as yourself, the games just complete genius.

btw, does anybody know if its possible to pick the second set of colours for the characters?
      like on the dreamcast, you hold down start and press whatever button...obviously, doing that brings up the live options.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuddle
        sometimes, yes it is.
        but when you find somebody around the same skill level as yourself, the games just complete genius.
        Too true - If it wasn't for a black screen o' death, I would have liked to have been playing this one guy (asher or something) for a good hour or so, it REALLY hits off when you're at an equal level, or someone a bit more skillful than yourself.

I would play now, but my body's in a bit of a shaking wreck, I would be more spammier than my usual self

Comment

Originally posted by Fuddle
          sometimes, yes it is.

btw, does anybody know if its possible to pick the second set of colours for the characters?
          like on the dreamcast, you hold down start and press whatever button...obviously, doing that brings up the live options.
          On the PS2 version (only other version I've played) you had to complete the Arcade game with a character to open the other costumes, and you pressed start and R1 or start+Square+circle+R1 to get the two extra costumes.

On the xbox version I've only completed the arcade game with Ken, but I get his black costume if I select Ken with X+B+white/black (I can't remember because I use a converter). Haven't worked out how you get the other one.

Comment

I've been getting dropped connections mid-game and the black screen a bit more frequently as of late, bloody annoying.

Comment

Anyone know if the PAL version will run on my new JPN Xbox?

Worth a shot and all that.

Comment

I am so rubbish at this

Won 3 matches so far and lost a shed load

still enjoying it loads

Comment

************ s pad is a swine, somebody point me to a decent pad, i can't even use friggin shoto characters properly Gah.

I got royally raped my InceAray 10 matches in a row, you turtling sod :P

I've played Soi a few times, nice matches ^^

Does nobody pick anybody else apart from the shoto's? It's abit disheartening atm. Akuman should be bloody banned, i had this guy CONSTANTLY doing the air fire ball thing all day i mean jesus >_<

I know I know sore loser :P

Get me a pad please!

Comment

Me, Singho, Yashiro and Firsty dont always choose shotos!

Altho' Firsty's a little partial to Yun, and Yun does my head in tbh :P Can't parry him for toffee!

I still can't believe it's all real! Online Streetfighter that actually bloody works.

Comment

Bought this on Wednesday but haven't played it much, my online tag is NISA65, don't expect any talking though as I'll be using the same Magicbox/Namco stick combo I use for CvsSNK2

Anyone know if the PAL version will run on my new JPN Xbox?
                      Check over at the Shoryuken.com forums Ed, I'm pretty sure they said the PAL version was multi region.

Comment

pal version works fine in my USA box, so i assume a jpn one would be fine as well.

i hardly ever use shotos too....and if i do, its usually ryu, purely because everybody else seems to favour ken and akuma.

Comment

Best.Online.Game.Evaaaarrrr TBH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

Theres the smallest of lag now and then, but this is a highly technical fast paced game, so its to be expected.

Yash always did say that singho was robotic. Bitch! Had some good bouts with Ince as well.

Get your arse's online now, you gettin some Alex pwnage today suckers!

Comment

damn the black screen and connection drop outs.

Comment

Oh lord, well i managed to win 1 round so far, thats rounds not matches . Any tips or anything for the ubernoob? Or am i destined too be awful forever? I can pull off a few moves but dont seem to be able to perform the supercombos very easily, is it just a matter of practise or timing. Cant even pull them off to miss let alone hit with one.
                              Cheers Rel

Comment

Also being killed by a basketball has to be one of the most humilitating deaths ever, cheers Fuddle

Comment

Working...
                                X