Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

think I will be at your level then

Comment

I'm about to pop to the shops to get this. Expect me online kicking arse (or not...without my stick ) in about an hour

Comment

Originally posted by MikeF
        think I will be at your level then
        I am crap too! Feel free to add me to ur friends list!!

Comment

Fuddle sorry i couldn't have a few more matches than the 2 or was it 3 we had. The missus constantly badgers me to come off the thing, and i don't want to >_< But she's the boss, i'll play more when she's not in.

On a side note who's using the microphone thing?

And some honest opinions on my Q?

Comment

Originally posted by AllYourBase
            I am crap too! Feel free to add me to ur friends list!!
            I played against you yesterday, but then the black screen of doom kicked in

Comment

Originally posted by Paleface
              Have got this ordered, should have it by Tuesday. Am complete and utter noob but willing to learn, and might be getting a stick soon after given the assness of the SPad... look forward to playing some of the, um, lower ranked ntscukers then! Anyone willing to sink to my level?
              Just ordered this, this morning. Apart from the GBA SF games I can't remember the last time I played a SF game (or any 2d fighter for that matter), so I guess I'll be one of the lower ranked ntscukers I'm glad I'm not going to be the only one.

Comment

I've just got it. Check me out online now bitches!

Comment

o_O

I just played online against some dude and got ****ed up. Stupid pads, I really, really need my stick!! >_<

Comment

Originally posted by TheShend
                    Fuddle sorry i couldn't have a few more matches than the 2 or was it 3 we had.
                    And some honest opinions on my Q?
                    2 or 3 is enough when i'm getting beat down
                    it was good though, but its hard to judge your Q, i've only ever used him a couple of times myself, and hardly anybody uses him...so i wasnt sure what to expect most of the time.
                    i couldnt really say whether you won because your good, or i'm rubbish.

Comment

Bloody hell I lost badly against grahf swe.

Seriously, I can't play this with a pad. I need my stick!!! >_<

Comment

Originally posted by Firsty
                        Anyone worked out how the scoring system works exactly ? and what is "GR" ?

Ta.

Comment

OMFG after 10 games I just won against grahf swe.

Comment

Bah, I might not be on until thursday/friday nights now btw, college and all that >_<

Until then, feel free to add my gamertag to your friends lists, I'll probably be on randomly, or when Halo 2 is out so I can alternate between the two ;p

Comment

Played some more SF2 over the weekend sometimes I get pwned and other times I win easily I've yet to find an equal-ish opponent. I'm going to add some people on this thread to my friends list and hopefully start playing some SF3 too so keep an eye out for me.

Comment

LOL, PervertedHermit is 8th, S1ngho is 16th atm.
                                Anyone wanna play now?

Comment

Working...
                                X