Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bleeders
    Jassi pwned me!!!1!

There was me thinking my Gouki was worrying im' en all.
    Oh man... i was sitting here on my bed, chilling playing SF3 with you...then your Gouki started...absolutely destroying me :| I had to lunge towards the screen and get my **** back togeather >_< Caught me by surprise, it was only till i got to the rematch screen i realised it was a fellow forumer

Originally posted by Izayoi
    singho you n00bor!!!!!

He's beyond my level, he proper takes the piss.

Good matches!
    Izayoi! You are one dangerous person to play! easily the best Alex I have played against. Your Ryu is deadly too, especially that combo which end with a kick to the nose

Originally posted by TheShend
    Singho, get out, you beat me with my own man >_<

I wont be playing as much as of tommorow for about 2 weeks (well im gonna try not too) as i have like job interviews and crap to go to, sleep early and all that crap. Also, dont want to overkill the game for Boogs meet on the 12th!

Comment

Yep, it's fooked.

Time to get a magicbox converter >_<

Comment

Shend's Q is nasty as. Really strange fighting against him. Good games nonetheless

Also, am I the only Alex player in the world or summat?!

Comment

No... My Alex > Yours

Comment

Indeed....it is

Comment

Good games there mate

Must. stay. away. from your Alex

I haven't seen much of singho's yet I dont think, and I'm not sure I want to, either

Comment

I got my ass kicked alot yesterday me needs a convertor for Soul Calibur stick N lots o practice.

Originally posted by Lyrical Donut
                Good games there mate

Must. stay. away. from your Alex

I haven't seen much of singho's yet I dont think, and I'm not sure I want to, either
                Speakin frm experience no u don't he taught me a thing or to

Comment

I've gone and completely wound up the rest of the 3S group here in Wigan!!

Now they know LIVE play is on top, i reckon they're scrambling to the shops for a headset pronto!

And this game and thread are my reason for being!!

Comment

Excuse the language....

I ****ing hate you guys. All of you. Bastards.

Comment

Mr Ono

Just got on the game and I need to break out the Hori Fighting EX. Be gentle with me

Comment

I need to get some challenges in against you guys to find out where my skills are at.

Had some wicked games at the weekend against Mr_Sockochris

BTW...My gamertag at the front is wrong, it's:

Ganbare Goemon

With an o not an a.

Comment

Anybody Online to Play 3s ;p

GamerTag Jide

Singho my dudley is ready for you 8)

Comment

Lookin at a 4pm GMT for commencing battle. Got a fairly tooled up Ken and Alex to let loose on the forum members 8)

Had some good games yesterday but cant remember who was playin, doh. Got names added to friends list but not sure who played at what time!! No matter, fights were good and got a couple of absolute spankings!! Hamburger pad is proving restrictive but working around it quite nicely!!

Lookout for the my Ken trademark Shoryu Reppa finish

Comment

How do you invite friends for a match?

Comment

When you create a match nad have it waiting a challenger, press start and you will have a new menu... select your friends from there

Works perfect online, it is just so easy to get a game that you lose 5 or 6 hours without even knowing!! On tonight for some punishment !!

Comment

Working...
                                X