X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shend you nice Q, btw i've just started playing this game ;p

I'll get better hopefully

Comment

Jide, this is first play of Third Strike and first on SF2 since its SNES days. Just gettin a feel for it too. Had a few spankings but had a few tasty wins and special art finishers so gettin there

Add me to your friends lsit for a balanced battle, hehehe!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mardigan8
        When you create a match nad have it waiting a challenger, press start and you will have a new menu... select your friends from there
        ooh, never noticed that. ta.

Also, If you're in a battle, you might notice that next to one of the life bars (probably yours) is a little white circle. When that appears, that means that someone in your friends list is broadcasting a match invitation throughout his friends list, including you. So, if you're fed up of playing that Ken player, piss off after that match and get to it

Comment

Lol Ken is a filthy whore 1/4 combos

Sorry if i'm not accepting invites its just that i'm playing and i seem to forget
          or if i don't accept it means i'm playing

Sorry in advance
          Last edited by jide; 02-11-2004, 15:17.

Comment

Mardigan whats your gamertag ?

Comment

Originally posted by jide
              Anybody Online to Play 3s ;p

GamerTag Jide

Singho my dudley is ready for you 8)

I can fit you in my schedule now...yes, plenty of time to kill you. kthanxbye, jeebus im a cocky bastard. 8)

Originally posted by Izayoi
              Indeed....it is

Comment

Game has arrived so i will be online later.

Comment

Where's TheShend? I want some Q action biatch!!!

Comment

What on earth is your gamertag friend? I will add you to the Q's list, oh yes, you read right, the LIST OF DOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

Unsure wether i'll be on 2night, my gf really minds me playing it. :/

Comment

PervertedHermit

Comment

fair play, dont know why i bother trying to join any of your games u decline the fuking lot.............................

Comment

soz mate

If you're on about just now, I was setting one up with Moodmon!
                          I'm free now likes!

Comment

PervertedHermit
                            someone called yashiro has the same xbl name. unless that's you? i just played pervertedhermit on sf3 a little while ago...well if it was you, man, you're dangerous with alex

oh btw what's up with the lag ppl? everyone on ntl 128k uploads or something? capcom vs snk2 was never this bad, although i never used to play brits at that - i'd always choose european players as i had lagless games against them

and what's worse - people keep talking on their mics and the game completely freezes at my end (i'm on 1mb dl, 290-320k ul, homechoice). it's annoying as heck. one repeat offender drove me nuts so i beat him about 7-8 games in a row. including being sf2's chun li, and champion ed's balrog (boxer).

having more fun (read 'wins') on hyper sf2. sf3's too laggy for me to enjoy it.

so far, i'm not having as much joy with this as i was when i got capcom vs snk2. still, it's early days yet i guess

oh btw my copy of anniversary is multi region. i just tested it out. seems we got lucky eh?

Comment

PervertedHermit
                              I thought that was Yashiro!?! Are there two of you!

I've got you on the friends list already.

I see you on, i play.

Comment

lol i just read the first post on this and it seems two peeps are on the same gamertag...

i was talking to yashiro on msn yesterday. hence my confusion. right, i'm going back online...

and jassi, add me to the list please!

gamertag: Bilal NTSC UK

comes in handy for others to know that i'm from the forum

Comment

Working...
                                X