No announcement yet.

Street Fighter Anniversary Collection & CFJ: Gamertag list & Online Impressions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is not Top Tier at all. Its just that if you know how to use his SA3 well, you can punish. If not, you will probably get slaughtered or have a close match. Same with everyone.

Thing about Yun is, its great trying to figure out which moves link and juggle well at certain parts of the screen. Thats why people like to play as him, its interesting and different each time...not like Ken, Ryu, and Chunli who have set pattern combos.

Medium Kick into super art anyone? :\

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Salter
      Sith, up for a game now? Live's going tits up though.
      I tried Tom no go Live is messed at the mo

Comment

Thing about Yun is, its great trying to figure out which moves link and juggle well at certain parts of the screen. Thats why people like to play as him, its interesting and different each time...not like Ken, Ryu, and Chunli who have set pattern combos.

Medium Kick into super art anyone? :\
        True man, it's so annoying having bitches pull that **** on you, all the time, every time.

I've yet to play another Makoto online! >_<

Comment

Exactly Jassi.
          I hate those ****ing easy to land autopilot superarts that are just far too strong. Genei-jin requires a pretty keen eye to find an opening and exploit it, then perfect timing to keep a juggle going. It can be fluffed up.

Comment

I'm on now if anyone fancies a go. TheShend, your Q's ass is mine! >_<

Comment

Proof Boog doesn't actually do anything useful, apart from play SF. From the sounds of him, he's a cheap Ken player.

Best insult ever

Comment

Nah man, Makoto is yo daddy. If she was a he, that is. You've get to see Makoto go!

And I've finished now, you cheeky gimp ;p

Comment

I'm on now if anyone fancies a go. TheShend, your Q's ass is mine! >_<
                  Will you be on about 1:30pm today? I am going home for lunch and will be up for a few challenges?

Comment

Yeah! Just don't be Ryu or else:

Comment

Comming from someone who plays as Ken

Comment

I played SF3 for the first time online against a mate last night and it was great fun. I seemed to connect with Makoto from the games that I played although Ibuki was great fun too. I'm definitely gonna play more Makoto but is Ibuki worth perservering with?

Comment

Ibuki's very good against "charge" characters, she can dance around them like no-ones business, but I just don't gel with her at all. Makoto all the way baby!

Comment

And STFU Jake, I don't play as Ken! I just sneak him in cheekily every now and again, it's Makoto all the way!

Hugo looks tempting though. I pulled off some NASTY moves against yashiro last night with him, and Gigas Breaker is just amazing

Comment

<Boogaloo`> OH MY GAWD!!!!
                              <Boogaloo`> aweefjioasefjioa
                              <Boogaloo`> Ken, with no health, took 3/4 of her energy bar!
                              <Boogaloo`> GO KEN
                              See, Ken whore.

Comment

Hey Goemon, got your friend request, you up for a game?

Comment

Working...
                                X