No announcement yet.

Street Fighter Anniversary Collection & CFJ: Gamertag list & Online Impressions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont forget the tourney on Sunday @ 3pm Shend and other ntsc-uk folks! >_<;;;;;;

Comment

For GOD's sake PLEASE jassi make sure i don't get you 1st or 2nd round. I'm cursed.

Comment

Good games tonight lads. Getting pissed off with americans only ever selecting Urien or Ken. I may have to abandon the whole random encounter shindig soon. The 'ENG' tag is deceiving too - you go in expecting a non-lag domestic game and you end up with the opposite.
        Last edited by dataDave; 25-02-2005, 00:24.

Comment

Played a whole flood of american newbies. Pretty annoying how they are slotted in the same 'domestic' category.

Comment

The yanks are generally arseholes to play against as well for some reason- they feel it necessary to call you ****er or bitch or some **** all the time. Never seem to get that attitude with Euro players.

Plus, played some guy called Blastbeats. Without doubt the cheesiest, ****test, most predictable Akuma I've ever seen. Air fireball, standing fireball, hurricane kick and that's it. Literally. Again and again. And again. Really bad.

Comment

Ooof annoying, yanks aren't domestic!!! >.<

Comment

GG's Jakeway, Fuddle + MadMarc.

Comment

goog games davidfallows
                  i felt a bit bad using the same 3-4 characters all the time, so thought i'd mess around with a few others. urien went ok, but dudley was awfull. as soon as i started, i realised i dont even know any of his moves.

Comment

Gouki + Lag + Constant Air Fireballs = EXXXtreme Annoyance.

GO YANG GO!

Comment

GG's jassi. Even tho you beasted me pretty badly it doesnt matter coz I got a Yang hair flick kill in... as a counter!!! I am teh win

3:20 to you in the end was it?

Comment

Good Games to Mr Dark nice Hugo you got there

Comment

Haven't played SF for a while. Go on, and full of bad connections in domestic. Must be americans. Happily, while using my SF stick I can barely hear them.

Shame the first bloke I played kept using Ryu's sweep, and I couldn't do a fat lot about it. So I went for Sean, in pink, and did likewise. Still lost, but it was very satisfying.

On the other hand, played this other bloke for around 15 matches. He takes the first, I take the rest. I go through most of the characters, but inthe last match, my Dudley wins, and he drops. Madness. Still, the two perfects I got with Ibuki and Remy (of all people) more than made up for it. I may have to go dark side soon though. They keep using cheap cross-ups, so I may have to go cheaper. That or lose badly with 12. Whichever

Comment

i've been playing this aaaaallll day
                            i must have racked up over 200 matches today. i remember thinking 1400 was good, and when i quit just now i'm over 1550.
                            so many crappy people on today though. 90% of those matches were against ken and gouki...and why does everyone keep jumping backwards in the corner mashing kick?...is this some new trend i'm missing out on?
                            if i keep playing these rubbish people my win/loss record is going to be 50/50 in no time.

thanks to madmarc and teh cheese for breaking up the shoto fest

i also got a bunch of bad droppers to add to the list. i've also started giving them bad feedback...although 'cheating' seems to be the most apt, but not really accurate thing i can give them.
                            does anybody else bother?

Comment

Yeh good games man- I fancied a quick go before dinner after being on burnout all afternoon.

I've started giving bad feedback for droppers too- well at least the ones that really piss me off. Cheating is about the closest option on there.

Comment

I know what you mean Fuddle. I've won around 20 matches on the bounce. Yes, they were low ranks, but when you are as bad as me who cares? I'd love to put the mic on, I'm sure they think you cheat when you turn up with a B rank. Plus people keep declining to play me

Comment

Working...
                                X