No announcement yet.

Street Fighter Anniversary Collection & CFJ: Gamertag list & Online Impressions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Played some random gouki skank who could only throw fireballs.

Beat him 15 times in a row using Yang over and over with the same strategy. I could have sat there all night boosting my ranking if I wasn't falling asleep from lack of interest - how do these people not get bored??

Bed time..

Comment

Following all you're praise and heckling, and inparticular Tom's piece on the game, I've taken the plunge and bought it.

Be gentle.....

Comment

Originally posted by Strider
        Edit... seen grav's early probs and he obviously has some sort of connection problems... And there was me thinking you were doing some elaboate cheating that I haven't worked out how to do yet
        Don't even...

If only I had a camera here I'd hook it up so you could all hear my swearing and frustration during what is now becoming a ritual at my house - 3rd Strike Stress-Out Sessions. It now seems I can't play during weekends either. Hooray! I guess that's when most people here are online and the poor local server can't cope. Aww.

Looks like it's weekdays after 10.30pm or nothing for me. Great...

Apologies to Firsty and Strider this time.

Comment

No probs! We'll play when you get out of prison.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul3704
            Following all you're praise and heckling, and inparticular Tom's piece on the game, I've taken the plunge and bought it.

Be gentle.....
            Real do's. You might want to consider getting a stick mate, or at least a magic box so you can use a saturn/PS pad. S-pads are poor for this game.

Comment

re: madmarc.
              sorry i didnt stick around for morethan one, if you even wanted too, but that connection was much worse than i was willing to put up with. maybe we can play another time, and hopefully it will be better.

also played a few random people this morning, and got reminded why its best to stick to forumites. special mention goes to dmBedford, who has an absolutely **** gouki, and dropped after the third defeat. (why is 2 losses acceptable, but 3 is time to drop? . i dont understand that mentality) admitedly makoto was a bit mean to the guy, but if you whore gouki, thats what you gets

i'm probably going to add a bunch more tags later fom the newer people in this thread. if i miss anyone, feel free to add me.

Comment

Does anyone know how the rankings work? They seem to be based on the number of points but I'm not sure what these are dependent on.

Comment

I think you accumulate more points for beating someone who's a higher rank than you.

Comment

Your rank only depends on your win/loss ratio after a 1000 matches.

55% or below is a B
                    Above that A etc.

Before you reach a thousand matches your rank depends on how many matches you've played and are bracketed in 100's.

E.g.

900-999 = C
                    800-899 = D
                    700-799 = E

and so on.

Not too sure about how pointage mind.

Comment

Its dependant not on what rank they are...but the "Grade" letter. A graded R player winning against a SS\S rank...they get like 100+points. If the SS\S guy gets beats the R grade player...they only get 2/3 points. Ive seen a list of the points somewhere, but this is only beneficial mostly before you have played 1000 matches. After this you are more or less the same grade as the people you are playing now.

Comment

So, you're better off playing (and beating) higher graded characters before your 1,000th match.

I need to start winning tons of matches to get +55%. Are you on today Jass?

Comment

Wicked games fuddle, good to see you back after a while

Dave, your ass is MINE later!

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Salter
                            Wicked games fuddle, good to see you back after a while
                            good games, although i seemed to be the king of cheap today. i swear it wasnt on purpose though. normally i try so hard not to get cheap victories i end up loosing whilst i look for the opportunity to get one little light punch in.

i was also trying hard to get ibuki's taunt in, but it never came off for me

Comment

AHAHHAH!

Double KO into Judgement, my Sean vs Dave's Alex. Sean wins!!!!!11

Quality

Good games, keep em coming

Comment

Battle Carnage Report: Tom vs Fallows

10 - 3 to Tom

Ace games, finally good to play you online man. Some awesome games, wish I'd recorded them. Plenty of parrying and other shenanigans!

Highlight for me was 2nd or 3rd game in, Hugo vs Yang (I think) when I parried Yangs flying kick, we both landed, into Gigas Breaker straightaway. You should have heard my screams

Edit:

And your Yang has some NASTY combos! You got me stuck in the corner lots (oooh errr) and I shat my pants often. Thank **** for the parry.

I think we went through nearly all characters except the shotos

Comment

Working...
                                X