No announcement yet.

Street Fighter Anniversary Collection & CFJ: Gamertag list & Online Impressions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had a few GGs with Boog, had to cut it short to get food. Favourite part was when your Necro did a Nitro Storm sucking Remy's SA3 into it. Felt tension building up but not a SA thrown at me!

Comment

Yeah, they were very good games man

I'll be on for a bit now actually, I'm fairly pissed though.

Comment

GG's Fallows Some really funny wins, I liked my Oro get his Super SA1 out above Yun's Super Art

Comment

Seriously good. I almost had my pants off after that 1st match! So close + technical.

Oh yeah, prior to our matches I played some skank S ranked Ken player called BOMBERMAN who cut the connection after me beating him twice. ****.

-----------------------

I don't see what the problem with Ken is, or the rest of the shotos for that matter. It's not like Yang can't take them out for fun.
          Last edited by dataDave; 13-02-2005, 23:42.

Comment

That seems to be Bomberman's thing. His name's all over the Shoryuken.com droppers thread and he's been mentioned four times in the one here. Hence his S rank, presumably.

Comment

Originally posted by E. Randy Dupre
              Bomberman
              He was my first ever dropper. I still spit at the very mention of his name.

Comment

I say we hunt him down. Can't really see why he plays, he plays a **** Ken and just sweeps all the time.

Our 2nd match I perfected him in the 1st round, in the 2nd I had him down to 1/2 health when he quit - I've seen many people return from much worse thrashings and that's where the satisfaction is gained.

Comment

Yeah, chalk up another one for Bomberman, as Randy says, a few people have heard him say stuff like "no more" before dropping, the muppet.
                  A lot of the time I've found he just drops in the first round if he's getting hammered.

And he's S rank?

Thanks for the games again last night Firsty, very good set once again.

Maybe I'll get lucky / be quick enough to respond to an invite from Mr Fallows this week, we keep missing each other!

Comment

Originally posted by DavidFallows
                    I say we hunt him down. Can't really see why he plays, he plays a **** Ken and just sweeps all the time.

Our 2nd match I perfected him in the 1st round, in the 2nd I had him down to 1/2 health when he quit - I've seen many people return from much worse thrashings and that's where the satisfaction is gained.
                    Yeah, I'm sure I did one of them recoveries last night!

It's the worst thing in the world when you knock someone down to zero health and they manage to get the win. It's happened to me sooooooo many times!

Comment

When I played Bomberman he was Mokoto all the time.

Comment

Oi, Firsty: you're wanted in the Rllmuk 3S Tournament thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakeway on rllmuk
                          Sorry Nutcasey

I didn?t drop my connection cut out
                          All together now Firsty

Comment

Comment

I'm SHATTERED from far too much play this weekend and not enough sleep.

I'm going to need a couple of ours in bed before I go online tonight I think.

I'm literally falling asleep here at work, just as I drift off I awaken with a sudden spasm! Dead good.

Comment

And I've *still* to play you.

Comment

Working...
                                X