No announcement yet.

Street Fighter Anniversary Collection & CFJ: Gamertag list & Online Impressions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooh, I think I have the gubbins to record stuff somewhere, too.

Might have to make a montage of classic shoto lamer ****-muppet pwnage at some point

Comment

Soz lyrical, i was on phone ;p

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Salter
        gravity0, just recorded that game Lag was making it tough, but it was a good game nonetheless.
        WHY?! I couldn't do anything in that match, man. "Tough"? Impossible, morelike.

Congrats on winning, though. Makoto's pokes are way too much for Yun when the lag is that bad.

I guess it'd be funny to watch in a "I can't believe how many broken combos and jumping around aimlessly there is" kinda way.

I think I need a rest after shouting at the screen so much tonight. I get a nigh-on perfect connection with someone for a round, but by the second it decides to **** me over and makes pulling off a simple c,c.f,f impossible.

Blah.

Comment

I am just going to go on, if anyone wants a game.

I am sure I will be easy picking as I?ve only had slept for 4 hours out of the last 48.

Comment

Someone host the rest of Salters matches against moi. Justice MUST be served >_<

I will play some more tomorrow in the day if any of you tarts wants a go XD

Comment

Heh, sure I'll be on seeing as I'm a lazy twat ;p

Comment

had some cool matches with david fallows just now.
                if your that good with hugo using the pad, i'm going to have to employ some major run away games when you get the stick.
                nice to see remy too. i'm just getting interested in that guy, but i dont really know what to do yet, and you dont see many around to learn/nick stuff off

and as per usual singho beat me easy-peasy, but i managed to sneak one win, which is good enough against him.

Comment

The xbox pad is the worst thing ever! My thumb is killing! I can't even qcf most of the time. Throwing is out of the question, just like everything else to do with the weak buttons.

Some good games there mate, I just got owned by teh Singh. If I had a stick I'd still get owned, only not as much.

That was your bro playing with Dudley, right jass? It didn't feel like I was playing against you there somehow.

Can't wait for this weekend, I might get a starter kit just for the headset so that I can talk trash to Singh!
                  Last edited by dataDave; 08-02-2005, 21:38.

Comment

GG's Jakeway and Boog

I'm all over the place tonight! I'm trying to parry everything, and failing lots :/

Sorry about dropping earlier fuddle. A mate had been round and config'd the buttons for an spad. I plugged in my Hori stick.. and.. well... my buttons were all over the shop

Comment

Good games Lyrical Donut

Your Dudley is tricky, overhead or sweet? it?s a 50 ? 50 chance but I don?t think I ever got it right.

Sometimes I couldn?t help but wonder if you were going easy on me. Maybe you were trying to parry my attacks but it sometimes seemed like you let me take down half of you bar in order to see if you could still beat me? don?t go easy one me, I?ll only learn with a hard beating.

Edit:
                      Originally posted by Lyrical Donut
                      I'm trying to parry everything, and failing lots :/
                      Oh right... nm then

Comment

Yeah, I couldn't figure you out this time. You kept catching me off guard, especially with the throws.

Believe me, I was trying to give you a beating

Comment

Oh, also sorry for timing out after the first 3 matches. I wasn?t running scared, I just found out it was Pancake Day.

When you rejoined I was trying to eat them inbetween rounds? this subsequently led to me droping some on the floor during your Alex ? Hugo round 2 perfect?

Comment

GG's Strider, Phix, Nutcasey, TEH DAVID OF FALLOWS and Venom.

@Venom: The connection wasnt too bad tbh...but it was juddery in the earlier matches, cos i messed up doing some of my Oro juggles and Ibuki was pretty hard to play with in a bit of lag. GG's anyway mate. Hope you didnt mind the taunt with ken on the last fight, but i didnt want to go chase you, thought i be cheeky and make you rush at me for the round. later.

EDIT

The last set of games when i rejoined with you were ace btw Venom...GG's
                            Last edited by jassi singh; 09-02-2005, 00:22.

Comment

Strider, why you hiding honey?

Comment

To all guys in the Rllmuck touney the 1st round draw has been made

Comment

Working...
                                X