Street Fighter Anniversary Collection & CFJ: Gamertag list & Online Impressions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ahh, thats who i was playing.
    you werent that bad if you only just started...was it sean or oro you got that win with?
    the basket ball was cool though
    kind of obvious, but i would say just pick one or two characters you like and get familar with all the moves, just keep it basic at first

Comment

Register and you gain access to their video section.

Check out the tutorial vids for 3S. They're very useful!

Comment

Originally posted by Relic
        Also being killed by a basketball has to be one of the most humilitating deaths ever, cheers Fuddle
        Don't worry about it, I think Firsty (or was it SINGHOOOOO) done that to me, as well.

At least it wasn't with a pink gi Sean, or else it would have been an idea to stick my head in an oven

Comment

hey does sfac suffer from the c vs snk2 issue - where people dc before they're beaten thus ruining your win record?

oh btw, whats pwn mean

Comment

Not as embarassing as being KOed by Yun's cap. BWAHAHA!

Comment

why do people decline your invite all the time,

they must look at the stats and see how many losses I have

thing is the majority of the losses have been in the deciding round

Stil had a few good games with a few forum members, need toplay more of you though so add me to your list and whoop me good and proper

Comment

It was Oro i think, but by far more luck than judgement I think im going to get a joypad convertor so i can use a ps2 pad instead, not that it will help much but i think i used to find it easier to pull off the quarter circle moves on one of them. Been playin single player a bit can pull of a super move 25% of the time now, so guess it is a lot down to practise. Cheers for the link to the guides downloading a couple now.

Comment

Good Games Mini Yash!

heh, Your Alex is sneaky, and a beast with the stun gun headbutt max damage combo But ickle Ibuki is better

Gonna leave my room, and do everyday normal stuff for a while...like eat.

Comment

Alex is a monster!

The headbutt super is welly underrated!

Comment

That headbutt superart should be illegal

Comment

shut it!

get back on live now!

Comment

Thanks for the games Fuddle. Would have played longer, but it was food time. You have a nice Ibuki (and in 150+ matches only the second one I've ever faced).

Comment

i do like ibuki, couldnt get close with my makoto though

had my first few matches with yashiro too, even though some were fairly close, hes just a bit too good for me (at the mo)

Comment

Alex is a punk ass bitch.

I've started to learn with Dudley at the moment, since I'm getting bored using the shoto characters, if only because I can hear him say "Guttertrash!".

Comment

YOU HAVE NO DIGNITY!!111 >_<

I might try out Oro. saying that, I need to try everybody - jack of all trades, master of none I am

Comment

Working...
                                X