• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jassi singh
    pwned

Been dying to use that for ages

Comment

Hey moody, you can use your headset?
      Let's try and play tonight. I'll help you practice & show you a few naughty things.

Originally posted by Q
      Firsty, i thought ok 1st piledriver in, then erm at the 2nd, Grrr at the 3rd then GTF!??! at the Gigas Breaker.
      BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA.
      That was so funny. I wish this game had replays.
      I honestly didn't think it'd work.
      I was laughing so damned hard.
      Last edited by Firsty; 04-11-2004, 14:57.

Comment

OK kids, I've added as many people as possible. Anyone online now?

Comment

Just had a titanic 10 games with Jide, resulting in 5 each.

The skills of these guys is amazing, they're throwing things into the game I'd never have thought of, I've yet to see another good Makoto online though. Dudley didn't know what to do with the bitch

Comment

Makoto is another whore lol
            But dudley had to spank her ;p

Outrun 2 time me thinks

Comment

Yun isn't a whore....he's pretty weak.
              I just like the fast characters.

Comment

Hmm. I have a magicbox now AND a headset. Why won't the headset work with the box! ARGH.

Comment

I got the same yash. Headset just doesn't fit. Would it work if you "modded" it to fit?

And btw, Singho's cheap, but I'm slowly learning to pwn him ;p

Comment

I've tried shaving enough of the headset adapter off to make it fit. Didn't work I'm afraid. You get a shiny green light, but no voice.

Comment

Methinks I'm gonna have to give Boog a schoolin' in Alexology sometime.

Not tonight though, I'm on the pull!

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Salter
                        I got the same yash. Headset just doesn't fit. Would it work if you "modded" it to fit?

And btw, Singho's cheap, but I'm slowly learning to pwn him ;p
                        LIES.

Comment

Just got xbox live up and going. Just for 3s. Gamertag is 'Teodi'. Not used to the Spad yet tho :/

Comment

bah, 1st match, yun vs yang. me yang. 1 round i hammered the other guy. then the game froze and i got a no connection thingy. ><

Comment

Yash = pwned totally ;p

Comment

Cheers for the games Singho, and thanks for mixing it up and not always using your strongest characters. Never played a Twelve before, and I can see why.

Sorry for mainly picking Ken SAIII and Chun SAII too, but they are the only two characters I feel I know even reasonable. I like playing Urien, but I feel I am just "pityful scum".

Comment

Working...
                                X