No announcement yet.

Street Fighter Anniversary Collection & CFJ: Gamertag list & Online Impressions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm playing this loads again now. i think the few weeks i didnt play it at the beginning of the year were good for me. i took it for granted a bit, and when i came back to it i remembered how amazing it was.
    i play pretty much anybody who'll join my room...unless i recognise them from an earlier crap match. but i now never rematch with anyone who uses ken/gouki in the first match (unless i know them)...doesnt matter whether i win or loose.... but it is sweet to beat a ****tty ken with sean and then leave them wanting revenge

couple of nice matches with moodmon just now too. your dudley seems to be getting a bit a git. i also feel quite bad about using remy...especially when that E++ comes up at the end.

Comment

OMG played Capcom Fighting Jam today. What the hell is that. And where is Alex's neck grab. Bastards. Also what the hell is that Pyros guy or whatever his name is. The cheap piece of crap spends all the fight randomly teleporting till you fall asleep then attacks you from nothing and goes at it again. Piece of ****. I swear I must have been stood there near 10 seconds of a fight waiting for him to stop. When he wasnt donig that he was a total waste of time as a fight. Stupid rubbish game. So glad I didnt buy that.

Comment

I hear Yun has no juggles in it either, WHAT?

Comment

Originally posted by teodi
          OMG played Capcom Fighting Jam today. What the hell is that. And where is Alex's neck grab. Bastards. Also what the hell is that Pyros guy or whatever his name is. The cheap piece of crap spends all the fight randomly teleporting till you fall asleep then attacks you from nothing and goes at it again. Piece of ****. I swear I must have been stood there near 10 seconds of a fight waiting for him to stop. When he wasnt donig that he was a total waste of time as a fight. Stupid rubbish game. So glad I didnt buy that.
          Is it out on xbox yet ???

Comment

Good games with MadMarc. I would have played more, but the footy was on. Just keep Yun away from me.

Fuddle:

STOP.
            RUNNING.
            AWAY.

That is all

Comment

Originally posted by Firsty
              I hear Yun has no juggles in it either, WHAT?
              He does have juggles, but no Genei-Jin.

You should be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Moodmon
                STOP.
                RUNNING.
                AWAY.
                i assume your talking about remy there, i really dont know any other way to play him. i kinda thought that was the whole point of the character. plus he's the only one i have that can stop yun and yang from swan diving me all day.

but i am going to look into how i can use him better. as i said earlier, i genuinely do feel bad when i win and get a **** grade.

Comment

GG's Shend!

Man, you pasted my ass. I've been neglecting this in favour of RE4 lately, i'm rusty as hell :S Only managed to land all of 2 (maybe 3?) Dudley juggles. This worries me

Still, I felt like I was warming up a bit nearer the end, had to shoot off as my cornflakes were getting soggy

Hope we meet again soon, I need some revenge

Comment

npsloth - your murder at parrying meaties on wakeup >_< You have a very good Necro, really good in fact, you play him well, teach me ^_^ I'm pants with necro

Lyrical - Yeah, your Dudley was getting abit hot to touch at the end :P plenty of parries going in, loved the one were i managed to land that air-parry on the way down into a corkscrew when i had zero health and then into my makotos' SA2 >_<

Both of you play hugo to well against me, >_<

Comment

Not seen fighting jam on xbox yet. Pretty sure it not out over here. Seen no news on it either. Not been looking tho.

Managed a perfect against LEVA last night vs his Ryu with my Alex and I won the match aswell. He beat me the other 9 matches tho before I got bored with his character choice.

Comment

teodi...finally got to play you. and your bloody good.

your sean is way better than mine, gonna have to try and remember some of that stuff.
                        and a naughty necro too. just couldnt guess what you were going to do at all.

my best match of the day has to go to some S ranked guy. i accidentally chose alex as i was picking up my joypad. i havent got a clue how to do his moves...random mashing = win. he tottally beasted me in the other matches we played though

Comment

Wow, finally jumped back onto this after a few weeks away and I'm still loving it so much. Had some gay Americans drop on me, but I played Kizzycrew and had some really good games against him.

I <3 SFIII!

Comment

OMG

OMG

OOOOOOOOOOH MAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GAWD!!!!

I just played Moodmon, and he got 5-0 ahead. Then I regained my composure, and slowly by surely annihilated him round by round, culminating in the most masterful Makot0wnage ever seeeeeen!

I hope you enjoyed that massive combo at the end Mr Mood!!!! I stunned you, shame I didn't finish you off with a Super Art there!!!!

Good games though - it's always fun to play you. Amazing how much you've improved dude!!!

Comment

Good Games to every one i played tonight
                              1st up was Kizzycrew youre improving massivly as the days go
                              Moodmon damn you really made me put my thinking cap on some really tight matches shame i couldnt parry for **** tonight Good games dude shame u didnt stick about i was gonna let it go 1st to ten ( maybe me cursing my game down the mic didnt help lol 8) )

Comment

I thought I heard you say something Phix when I got lucky with a Makoto SA1. It was a bit late, and I have a presentation to do today, so I couldn't stop up all night. Was going to finish at 15, but I thought that would look a lot like quitting while I was ahead. So I picked Elena to make sure I got another win Great games though, most of them really close. Though at one point my Sean kept uppercutting in the corner when I wanted him to Sean Tackle

Same to Teodi as well, though I think I got tanked a bit in the end. Can never remember these things. Especially when I get beat. Apologises about Alex spamming his sweep, I was trying his dash elbow into SA2, but messing it up big time.

Boog, tut tut saying you regained your composure. I only let you have those wins as I was choosing my ****ty characters Though I could tell you were warming up when Hugo didn't rape me like a whore. Quality 12 Vs 12 match. Go go XCOPY. Even better was the Dudley Vs Ibuki one. Trying to finish me with a rose finish, I go on a spamming low throw dash thing spree, go for the super, and you low punch me out of it >_<

I have got to stop choosing characters I'm less good with. Not because I lose, but because I keep running away to the corner. I was doing it with Yun at one point. Main problem is that I can't tell I'm doing it. I have to watch myself playing to figure it out. Some record vids of me being crap, thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X