Street Fighter Anniversary Collection & CFJ: Gamertag list & Online Impressions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gravity0
    Ban request - venom743 for cheating. Lives in Tokyo and has arcades with good competition nearby.
    anything that helps somebody beat you is A-OK with me
    your yun is just in a totally different class to me. i cant even touch him once...i'd be better off mashing randomly...in fact that exactly what i'll try next time.

nice matches with madmarc too

in other street fighter news, yesterday i got that huuuge poster by udon. with all the zero and II characters on it. little pictures dont do it justice. in its 5 foot wide glory its ace.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuddle
      anything that helps somebody beat you is A-OK with me
      your yun is just in a totally different class to me. i cant even touch him once...i'd be better off mashing randomly...in fact that exactly what i'll try next time.
      Well, it was nice to have some decent matches without lag for once. The first game was a little off - I almost made that Sean SA2 parry complete, but the game decided it didn't feel like recognising one of my inputs, so I ate the last couple of hits.

The second match was much better. You've got a pretty good Ibuki, man. Can't let her go on the offensive too much or she'll **** me up with that mix-up game of hers. Rushdown or die, pretty much.

I noticed you don't really like to play against the same characters too much, so I quit after the second match.

GGs.

Comment

- I almost made that Sean SA2 parry complete, but the game decided it didn't feel like recognising one of my inputs, so I ate the last couple of hits.
        i thought that was down to me tbh. from what i understand you cant parry it because its down to me mashing punch. when i saw you parry all the begining hits i changed my rythm.
        i think thats how it works anyway

Comment

i thought that was down to me tbh. from what i understand you cant parry it because its down to me mashing punch. when i saw you parry all the begining hits i changed my rythm.
          i think thats how it works anyway
          Ohm. Yeah, I think the rhythm is dictated by you. Not 100% sure, though.

Thought I had my first SA2 parry there. :/

Comment

in other street fighter news, yesterday i got that huuuge poster by udon. with all the zero and II characters on it. little pictures dont do it justice. in its 5 foot wide glory its ace.
            Where did you get this? I've had it as my desktop for ages and I heard you can get it in poster form but I can't find it anywhere.

Comment

i got it from my local comic shop....but searching for a picture just now, this place seems to have it.

epic heroes Entertainment - Celebrity News , Movies , Toys , Games , Music , Art , Tech , Cosplay , Sports , TV Shows , Reviews . Pop Culture Heaven !!

no idea if they're a good shop or not though, never used them...and its ?4 more than i paid

Comment

Thanks man. I just didn't know what to search for really.

Comment

gg's to firsty.
                  thanks for helping me to get over 1000 wins

i might have to start using this new avatar i made.
                  just dont know if i can bring myself to stop using the makoto one...decisions

Comment

Robbed! ROBBED SO many times
                    Damn you and your blocking!!! I liked that Remy SA parry Wasn't expecting that ^_^. I kept getting so many parries and erm.....forgetting to attack afterward. D'oh.

Comment

your parrying was excellent. on that SA and just in general.
                      i still cant do it at all....i think there was one match where my ryu just kept getting battered by your slow/fast hadokens.
                      there was also one with ibuki where i tried to finish you with her taunt 2-3 times, and it refused to KO you. nevermind, it can wait till next time

Comment

GG's Moodmon and Gravity0. Fancy that, I actually got a round off Grav. I can sleep at night now.

Comment

How was the lag on your side, Tom? It was stuttering like hell on mine, effectively forcing me to turtle. And I HATE turtling. :P

Connection didn't stop me from trying to parry almost everything you threw at me, though!

Comment

I got a HORI stick yesterday and I'm finding it very tough to adjust. At first I could barely do anything but now after about 6 hours total playing with it I'm starting to get a bit better. I'm still a bit lumbering and slow with it but I'm starting to be able to do some stuff better on the stick but most stuff I could do a lot lot better on the pad. I posted about it on shoryuken and they said it could take several weeks to get back to where you are before making the switch but after that you get better than you could be with a pad. Guess I'll just have to stick to practice mode for the moment

Comment

How was the lag on your side, Tom? It was stuttering like hell on mine, effectively forcing me to turtle. And I HATE turtling. :P

Connection didn't stop me from trying to parry almost everything you threw at me, though!

It was the same as usual - lag free for 5 minutes then juttering like a spastic for the next 5! Will be on this the next few days a fair bit, I've got real bad flu.

Comment

Originally posted by Sloth
                                I got a HORI stick yesterday and I'm finding it very tough to adjust. At first I could barely do anything but now after about 6 hours total playing with it I'm starting to get a bit better. I'm still a bit lumbering and slow with it but I'm starting to be able to do some stuff better on the stick but most stuff I could do a lot lot better on the pad. I posted about it on shoryuken and they said it could take several weeks to get back to where you are before making the switch but after that you get better than you could be with a pad. Guess I'll just have to stick to practice mode for the moment

You'll find the best thing about a stick is the ease in which you can hit multiple buttons. EX moves inparticular are loads easier on a stick, as are the more complex chains and combos. And if you learn a stick once, you're sorted forever as sticks are on all consoles. Keep at it son!

Comment

Working...
                                X