Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A bit of third of the strike.

Good games with Jake teh Snake.

I'm on CvS2 at the mo - seems like I'm the only person in the world playing it right now.

CBA with random matches on 3rdS now. Had 2 quitters out of 4 of the laggiest matches I've ever experienced on this gay service.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakeway
      You have Chun Li as an avatar and I have seen the tactics you stoop to on DOAU.

No thanks.

DOA and SF3 are completly different mate!!

Comment

You could be right I can?t say I?ve given DOA much time.

But I once joined a game of DOAU with you and Mood, plus five other people I didn?t know. I watched as you picked Hayabusa and played a keep away game and only used two moves that no one could seem to get around. Even though people were complaining that?s all you did for the next eight games in a row. That was disgusting.

Seeing as Chun Li is one of the cheapest characters in SF3 if not the cheapest, and I?ve seen first hand how low you will go to get a win I?d rather not.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakeway
          You could be right I can?t say I?ve given DOA much time.

But I once joined a game of DOAU with you and Mood, plus five other people I didn?t know. I watched as you picked Hayabusa and played a keep away game and only used two moves that no one could seem to get around. Even though people were complaining that?s all you did for the next eight games in a row. That was disgusting.

Seeing as Chun Li is one of the cheapest characters in SF3 if not the cheapest, and I?ve seen first hand how low you will go to get a win I?d rather not.
          Eh man no move in DOA is unstoppable, its not my fault is peope FALL for the samething, the kick your talking about is a simple mid kick counter VERY EASY to do aswell. Besides that was AGES ago I play differntly now.

I really want to play you on SF3 now to prove you wrong!!

I wont even use Miss -Li

Comment

Anyone up for a match on Capcom Fighting Jam tonight?
            At 7:00 PM?

Comment

what is the score with droppers. i know that i'll get it more than some as i haven't played much, so i look like easy pickings but i played someone this morning and they dropped just as my winning blow struck. then i didnt get credited with the win and was given a loss. what is the deal with that and is there anyway to stop it.

Comment

when somebody drops, you both get a loss.

its just people being spitefull, and theres nothing you can do about it.
                ....except send bad feedback, but its debatable wether it does anything.

Comment

That sucks. it means that people take **** from knobs that drop on games. i mean fair enough if your provider drops out (tiscali is know for it) but to drop when you are losing is just poor play.
                  well i know i wont be playing them again.

on a totally different note has anyone played using the aniversary controllers. looking at one for the xb as it is a saturn styled controller that supports the headset.

*edit for typo's and spelling... sorry

Comment

Which is the whole purpose of this thread. Everyone here dont drop, and take their losses. Ive had you on my list numerous times, but because you dont play ive deleted you about 3 times. >_<

Havnt played with the anniversary pads myself, but Shend reported on them being a pain to do fireball\dragon punch motions with, never mind anything else. If you want a pad like it, either get a magic box and an old saturn pad or try and get a DC Ascii pad. The buttons are all the same size on that and its shaped like a Saturn pad too.
                    Last edited by jassi singh; 22-08-2005, 19:17.

Comment

he is right about the magic box being sweet, i have few and various saturn pads. i ordered one of the aniversary pads from simply and it came but was faulty, uf didnt work at all, at first i thought that it was just stiff, but i couldnt get it to work in training either so i returned it. another one is on its way but, im starting to think that i would have better off putting the 16 quid to a better stick.

i have that gamester stick which is a tad sketchy. i'd love a hori. but i do live to speak on live. thats why i chipped out for the anniversary xb pad.

oh on the stick front is an x-fighting stick worth going for? liksang has one for just over 40 quid... which is cheaper than a hori pro.

Comment

as for getting on and playing, i play when i can which is most often mondays. as i dont get in till late weekdays and often at the weekends i am only on very early in the morring. but if the connections are good i'll play anyone, i dont mind getting my ass handed to me, as long as its fun.

Comment

if you are talking about the Hori EX fighting stick for xbox...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! >_<;;; Too many people who have plumped for that stick, i have heard nothing but complaints about it from them. >_<

i can dig up some impressions by numerous people, but, ill do that tommorow.

sleep time...

Comment

the stick is a x-fighting stick which has been moddified from a sega virtua stick. i looked it up on liksang and it got mixed reviews, some love it some hated every part.

i have an idea though, if i can find a dc stick would it be worth butchering my gamester one for the circuit board, and then wiring that inside the dc shell. the mother board in the gamester stick supports the headset and and all xb buttons. i know i would have to cut the dc stick to fit the hs slot and maybe a few adtional button could be added to the front plate. i though that it would be a reasonable idea, but if someelse has tried and failed i wont bother, or at least i would know of any potential problems

Comment

Like Jass says, Nuby SFA stuff is to look nice on a shelf, they're not built for play at all.

Stick wise, i'm in 2 minds, Hori RAP or Custom Job?

I'm half tempted for a custom job for use on an x360 ^_^

Byrdo:

Dreaded Fist:

Finkle:

Comment

holly crap.

Damn they look so good. He has some tallent there. if i had the money i would have one of those in a heart beat. and they are all sanwa parts so basicly they could take everything you give and then some. if it did fail you can replace.

Comment

Working...
                                X