No announcement yet.

Street Fighter Anniversary Collection & CFJ: Gamertag list & Online Impressions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been playing this some more tonight, it really kicks arse finally playing humans at this game, I never had a chance before my mates are just not interested in this game, fools!

Anyway, dispite owning the DC version I only just tried out Makoto for the first time and she OWNS. The first time I did her Super Art I I was like: ITS SUCH A COOL MOVE

Comment

Shend bruv - my connection is ****ed - the lag is just silly. Sorry about that - I'll try and get back on later!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Sands
        Anyway, dispite owning the DC version I only just tried out Makoto for the first time and she OWNS. The first time I did her Super Art I I was like: ITS SUCH A COOL MOVE
        Yeah man, she's my fave, I took to her on the first time playing as her!! She's such a skank. Her flying kicks are nasty (shut it singho, I know I'm a HK whore!!) and her dashing Hayate is a nasty move, as its well hard to predict and parry, then it's into grab into super art, game over!

Comment

Hey! Just got my copy in the post and my X-Fighting Stick delivered today as well! I'm just getting the practice in at the moment, but can't wait to meet you guys on line very very soon!!!!!! haha

Comment

oh man

all thi stalk about banning means i've had to take a break from live until either a) the whole thing cools down or b) someone finds out what is happening and how to get around it. i'd prefer option b tbh, but i may just try and log on this weekend and see what happens

btw i haven't seen any black screens, although i haven't played much (and mostly play hyper sf2 as sf3 players kick the **** outta me)

Comment

Anyone had any bsods tonight? Been OK here. Maybe it's caused by too many players playing SF at the same time? Ranking board timeouts maybe?

Also can you please send a polite email to [email protected] informing them of your experiences of the black screen issue. The more details we provide and the more peeps mail in, the sooner we get a fix.

Comment

TheShend man, feel my Hugo!

Comment

Sorry I had to go man, will give you some more games online afterwards! I gotta pop out for half an hour. Wicked games dude!

Comment

The best thing about this game is the SHOTO SCRUBS you get on Live without any doubt!!!

When will these rudeypoos ever realise that fireball/dragon on SF3 DOES. NOT. WORK?

Every time I fight one of these heads it's the same, they buss fireball/dragon tactics - and get CAKED every time they try the setup, but instead of adjusting and trying a different approach they just KEEP ON trying and trying the same old **** expecting it to somehow work! So many use fireball/dragon/sweep as the 3 main weapons - but all of those can be beaten so damn easily now with parries it's silly. I purposely jump at them constantly cos I know all they want to do is to connect a dragon.

Then they get frustrated and choose Akuma/Gouki - without realising he's absolutely useless and they get pwn3d even harder! XD
                    This brer last night was trying to be so teef with Gouki If you keep taking an EX stomp EVERY time you throw a fireball.....stop throwing fireballs f00!
                    Last edited by Saurian; 12-11-2004, 09:40.

Comment

lol aye! With Makoto I just choose SA2 and keep my distance using jumping HK's or crouching HK's until bar is full, move away so they inevitably either through a fireball or do a hurricane kick, then it's a blatant free SA without even having to get off the risky grab move!! As soon as the fireball leaves their hands bust off a SA2 as she jumps before entering it, and they'll still be in the fireball frames so they can't even block or parry it! >_<

I can now add an extra two (whoo, go me) hits to the SA as well, and with Makoto's standing grab which does a ****load of stun damage I can usually win ANY Ken/Ryu player no problems.

Comment

Yeah, choosing Akuma against Alex is a bad move. >_<

Comment

Why do people hate Chun-Li players??

Comment

Cos Chun Li is a seriously overpowered and truly skank character - she's safe after just about everything she does and it's infuriating. You can get beaten up by Chun Li players who arent even playing a good game against you, for her speed and safety after attacks she deals stupid damage!

Comment

Originally posted by Saurian
                              Cos Chun Li is a seriously overpowered and truly skank character - she's safe after just about everything she does and it's infuriating. You can get beaten up by Chun Li players who arent even playing a good game against you, for her speed and safety after attacks she deals stupid damage!
                              Who is a decent alternative with some respect?

I excel only with Chun -Li that back kick in to SA2 is deadly.

Comment

Anybody! - use Chun Li as you like her and can play well, she is considered to be a seriously TEEF character tho. Why not try Yun, Yang and Ibuki if you like your fast strikes?

Ibuki is a hell of a lot more versatile than Chun Li imo, so is Yun, Yang and Dudley - Fighting Chun Li in SF3 is absolute zero fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X