Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it's a bird you'll still be playing with your stick anyway. ;p

Comment

sithlord - fantastic games there man! Your Chun Li is an evil bitch, but I got her a few times in the end. Good to see you're mixing it up a bit with Ibuki too, she's an evil cow ;P

Comment

Just wondering... if your opponent had a Mic and you don?t, does their voice come out of the speakers?

Comment

Depends how it's set up in the dashboard.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Salter
            sithlord - fantastic games there man! Your Chun Li is an evil bitch, but I got her a few times in the end. Good to see you're mixing it up a bit with Ibuki too, she's an evil cow ;P
            Cheers man it was 5-2 to you tonight I hate your Urien

Yeah when im Chun-Li I belive I can take anyone but people seem to hate her so Im trying to learn Ibuki shes coming on nicely still a long way to go though

Moodmon 1-1 your Dudley is sick!!!

Comment

Some great games with Lyrical Donut too!!!

Comment

Yeah, I can't believe i've neglected this game lately.

3S > Halo 2.

T.B.F.H.

Comment

aaah of course the sticks. I take it you cant connect the communicator to port 2 in a steel battalion stylee?

Comment

RIGHT!

Seeming as we have quite a large community of 3rd Strikers here, i was thinking that for those of us who have halo 2 as well, we could have our own clan just for us. As tbh, the NTSC one is too big and well, a mess and there is no way everyone can get a clan match in that one.

BUT SF WILL NEVER DIE, MOFO's!! (REMEMBER THIS!...like first rule of Fight Club or summat...hmmm yeah )

Anyway, Hope this off shoot of this thread works too ^_^. First things first, we need a clan name...prolly somthing SF related, so we all remember....

SF WILL NEVER DIE, MOFO'S!!

So, suggestions please for name. Reading back this post, my contributions are

*SF WILL NEVER DIE, MOFO's!! (TM SINGHO)
                    *Fight Club\ Street Fight(er) Club (lame? :\ )

and some blatantly random ones i have not been thinking about AT ALL

*Capcom Suicide
                    *3rd Strikers UK
                    *Shotos Suck
                    *Chunli is a Dirty Skanky Hoe\bitch + other discription
                    *Saikyo Dojo
                    *Oro > your mum <-- not my suggestion

Well, get thinking people of a possible clan name Will update new players in first post as well as the Halo 2 members. First post will be updated of those who i know will join, but confirmation would be nice in this thread too.

Once we have decided on a clan name, i will create it. Oh, word of warning, Thurrabred takes clan matches seriosley...oh and dont mess with his food either...or summat. :|

Should be fun.

DONT FORGET THE RULE! and no, i havnt drank 10 cans of coke.

Oh, and im playing 3rd strike right now, if someone wants a game.
                    Last edited by jassi singh; 16-11-2004, 14:52.

Comment

Shotos Suck gets my vote followed by Chunli is a Dirty Skanky Hoe\bitch + other discription

Comment

Any apart from the Chun-Li one

Comment

There's only one name that encompasses all of the skills, spirit and gamesmanship the SF clan should represent.

"Tap Tap Throw"

You know it's right.

Comment

how about "parry that ****"

Comment

How about.

"NO BLACKS NO IRISH!"

No wait......

Comment

Ok another, how about.

"JAB STRONG FIERCE"

Comment